Fifty Two

'How was Birmingham?' I asked. He looked at me and looked away nervously.

'It was okay' He replied, shrugging his shoulders. 'How are you?' He asked, leaning over to hold my hand. I smiled when he held my hand.

'I'm always okay when you're with me' I replied. He looked up at me and smiled.

'I'm glad' He grinned.

'And how are you?' I asked.

'Better now that I've seen your smile' He chuckled. I grinned at him and squeezed his hand. I heard him sigh and I was dreading the next moment. 'I am sorry for being a dickhead, you didn't deserve that' He sighed.

'No you weren't and I did deserve that. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made you feel like I didn't trust you' I sighed.

'It was just heartbreaking to hear you say things like that. I know you didn't mean it but I just needed some time to myself to reflect' He explained. I nodded my head in silence to show him that I am listening.

'I know. That's why I completely left you alone, I wanted to call you so many times but I didn't' I said.

'And I appreciate that so much' He replied. I started to get emotional, my eyes were tearing up and he noticed. He pulled me into his arms and within a second, I started bawling. I have missed his hugs so much that it made me cry.

'Don't cry' He whispered and kissed my forehead.

'I'm sorry. I just missed you so much. I missed your voice. I missed your smile and your laugh. I missed everything. And it just made me realise how much I really do love you and how scared I am to lose you. The last few days really have scared me and I couldn't cope. I don't want us to argue ever again' I sighed, wiping my tears. He cupped his hands on my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumbs and smiled at me.

'Arguing with you was the hardest thing. We're both opinionated people and we always speak from the heart. I was absolutely worried sick, I didn't know if you still wanted to be my girlfriend and I didn't know if you hated me. I'm so relieved to hear that' He said. I saw a tear roll down his cheek and I wiped it with my thumb. He held my hand and kissed it.

'I don't wanna be without you. I want you in my life. I want to marry you. I want to start a family with you. I want to do everything with you. I can't not have you' I cried.

'I want that with you too' He whispered as we hugged. 'I love you so much babe' He said. My heart skipped a beat when I heard him say that. My ears were longing to hear those three words over the past few days.

'I love you too, more than anything' I hugged him so tight. 'Everyone probably hated us the last few days, I was so horrible. I refused to talk, I didn't eat, I didn't sleep and I didn't even shower' I chuckled.

'Ew' He moved away from me. 'Joking' He laughed and hugged me again. 'I was exactly the same. Connor was so done with me' He laughed.

'So, we good?' I asked with a big smile on my face.

'We're brilliant' He grinned. He kissed me and held my hand as we walked back inside.

'Yay!' Ella grinned as she saw us holding hands. 'I don't have to deal with Quinn moping about anymore' She laughed.

'Thank god. Brad was a nightmare' Connor laughed, clapping his hands.

'I wasn't that bad' Brad winked.

//

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a new photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 299,210 others If you take a selfie on my phone, it's going on the gram😉 and I thought my girl looked cute🥺❤️

If you take a selfie on my phone, it's going on the gram😉 and I thought my girl looked cute🥺❤️

View all 273,382 comments

quinnjonesxo you're the sweetest💘 I love you xxx
thisisellarae HOT DAMN🔥
itskirstie i stan you guys so much you have no idea, when's the wedding?