Ninety Seven

It's a new day. I just woke up and I'm in such a crappy mood. I don't know if it's my pregnancy hormones or it's my depression dropping by to say hello. But I've got to be happy today, it's a lovely sunny day today and I can't ruin today with my moodiness.

I turned around in bed to face Bradley who is still asleep. I started to smile as soon as I laid my eyes on him, sleeping with his mouth wide open. I scrunched my nose because he is too cute and I gently kissed his forehead. He's normally the one to be awake before me and makes breakfast for us. Today, I'm going to make us breakfast. I slowly got out of bed and put on my dressing gown to go downstairs.

'Hey sweetheart, good morning. Spencer said he'll be coming home by dinner by the way' Dad smiled as I entered the kitchen. He is sat at the table, drinking his coffee and reading a newspaper.

'Morning Dad. What you up to today?' I asked as I opened the fridge. 'Have you had breakfast?' I asked.

'I'm going to see Eva today. And yes I've eaten breakfast this morning' He chuckled.

'Oh okay because I'm making some, thought if you haven't then I could make you some too. Why don't Eva come here?' I questioned.

'She can't leave her children at home' He replied. 'They're 13 and 15 years old. Hardly reliable and trustworthy' He laughed.

'True' I chuckled. 'She can bring them over, Spencer and I would like to meet our future siblings' I laughed.

'Really? Eva didn't think you would want to meet them' He said.

'What, really?' I asked, raising an eyebrow. He nodded his head in reply. 'Of course I would love to' I smiled.

'Okay, I'll give her a call now. Thank you' He grinned, walking outside to the garden as he pulled his phone out of his pocket to call Eva. I cracked some eggs onto the saucepan with some cheese to make omelettes. I also added a few sprigs of basil.

Once that's ready, I placed them nicely onto our plates and I carried them to the kitchen table. I also poured orange juice in two glasses on the table. I organised them nicely, A* for presentation and effort. I walked upstairs to my room to wake Bradley up.

'Hey baby' I whispered, slightly shaking his shoulder.

'Hey' He raspily spoke, rubbing his eyes. 'Come here' He grinned, opening his arms wide. I giggled, climbing into his arms.

'Can't stay here too long. I've made us breakfast' I grinned.

'Oh did you? That's lovely' He smiled. 'Okay, let's go' He chuckled. He got out of bed and held my hand as we walk downstairs.

'Voila' I grinned, hugging BrAd from behind.

'That smells so good as well' He chuckled. We both sat down opposite each other. We both tucked into our breakfast and talked a lot while we did the washing up.

'Thank you' He smiled, wrapping his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

'You're welcome. Anything for you' I giggled.

'You truly are the best' He grinned.

'You're the best' I kissed him.

'Don't mind me' Dad chuckled, walking into the kitchen from the garden. 'Eva and her children are coming round for dinner, is that okay?' He asked.

'Yeah that's perfect!' I grinned. Dad smiled at us before walking upstairs to his room.

'What did I miss?' Brad chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

'Oh, I asked him why don't Eva come here as much and he said she can't leave her children alone at home. So I suggested that she can bring them along' I explained.

'That's cool, can't wait to meet them' He smiled and kissed my cheek.

//

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 743,372 others We love a colourful look🤪🌈

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 743,372 others
We love a colourful look🤪🌈

View all 646,482 comments

bradleywillsimpson sooo talented!!😍 beautiful!!❤️
thisisellarae WE LOVE A COLOURFUL QUEEN🌈
itskirstie damn girl you have to teach us some looks! YouTube ideas?😉😉

It's now time for dinner. Eva and her children have just arrived so I went to open to front door to greet them.

'Hey!' I grinned as I hug Eva. Her two shy teenagers behind her awkwardly smiled at me.

'This is Quinn. This is my eldest daughter, Olivia. And this is my youngest son, Hunter' Eva introduced her children. Brad approached us with a lovely welcoming smile and hugged Eva.

'This is Bradley, her boyfriend. This is Olivia and Hunter' Eva introduced her children to Brad. We all walked to the kitchen after I kindly put their coats away in the hallway. We all sat down in awkward silence. I looked up at Brad and smiled. He smiled back at me

'Quinn, can I just say, congratulations on your pregnancy. You as well Brad' Olivia smiled innocently.

'Aw thank you' I grinned at her.

'How long have you been together?' She asked.

'One year next week' Brad smiled. I nodded my head, shocked that it's come so quick.

Addicted // Brad Simpsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें