Seven

" @bradleywillsimpson uploaded a new photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 75,363 others My best friend and I❤️🐾

My best friend and I❤️🐾

View all 10,374 comments
quinnjonesxo this is my favourite photo ever!!😭 my heart can't handle this
bradleywillsimpson @quinnjonesxo ❤️❤️
tristanevans this photo is the one to break the internet 😂😂

"   @quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 12,748 others No caption needed👼🏼

No caption needed👼🏼

View all 13,475 comments
thisisellarae damn girl, what did I tell you?! The most beautiful girl on earth!!🤯😍
bradleywillsimpson @thisisellarae I SECOND THAT😍
connorball @bradleywillsimpson @thisisellarae I THIRD THAT😱😍

//

'Dude, have you been on social media this morning?' Spencer barged into my room without knocking.

'Dude. Knock' I rolled my eyes.

'Too late. Answer my question bro' He chuckled.

'No I haven't. I literally just woke up' I replied. 'Why?' I raised my eyebrow at him.

'Look on Twitter' He sighed, sitting at the edge of my bed. I grabbed my phone, confused. I clicked on Twitter and the first thing I saw was "SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER SEEN KISSING BRAD SIMPSON" I carried on reading more tweets and there's more articles being written. I sighed to myself, shaking my head in disbelief.

'This is crazy' I groaned in frustration.

'I know. Brad called me earlier to see if you were okay but I told him you were asleep' He said.

'Oh did he? Bless him' I smiled. I carried on reading tweets.

"YOUTUBER IS HIDING BOYFRIEND"

"SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER'S BOYFRIEND GOT IN FIGHT IN A CLUB"

"SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER CHEATED ON BF WITH ANOTHER MAN IN THE CLUB"

"YOUTUBER SEEN CRYING OUTSIDE THE CLUB"

"How is this girl a great role model for younger people? Unbelievable" with a picture of me sitting on Brad's lap in his jacket, no shoes on and sleeping with my mouth open. How is that relevant to the title?!

'This is bullshit' I sighed. I immediately called Brad on FaceTime.

'Hey, good morning' He smiled as he answered the call. I smiled as soon as I saw him. He's topless in his kitchen, making a cup of coffee.

'Hey, you okay?' I asked.

'Yeah I'm good. Are you?' He asked. He's waiting for me to mention this.

'Not really' I sighed.

'I'm guessing Spencer told you' He said.

'Yep' Spencer chuckled quietly. He came round to sit next to me on my bed to get in FaceTime.

'What we just gotta do is ignore it. They're doing this to get our attention' Brad said. I can tell that he hates doing it but it's for the best. For now.

'I'm so sorry Brad, you shouldn't have had to go through that' I apologised.

'Babe don't. I'd go through anything to have you by my side' He smiled.

'I-I know. But this is why I didn't want us to go public. Because the internet can be really cruel and I don't want them to attack you. Like they used to attack every single guy I dated in the pasty' I said.

'Yeah but once you guys announce you're together. They'll be questioning Brad to make sure he's the one for you. He might also get some hate but he'll also receive love and support' Spencer reassured us.

'We're not together' I chuckled. I felt awkward for bringing that up.

'Practically, you are' Spencer winked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. 'Brad, when you asking her to be your girlfriend?' He asked.

'Spencer!' I laughed, slapping his arm playfully.

'When the time is right' Brad smiled. His smile just always makes me feel better no matter what.

//

I decided to post an instagram video of myself explaining the situation.

'Hey guys. I just wanted to address this rumour. Yes I was on a night out. Yes I was with Brad. I was with Ella and the boys too. Yes I got too drunk. But I'm legal, so why make a big deal out of it. A girl can drink. Brad is my best friend, I'm sorry if you see us hugging in public. Can't friends hug? Can't girls and boys be friends? Can you all stop harassing him because this is really upsetting us.' I sighed.

'Also, don't believe everything you see on the internet. You can only believe me. I'm the one who knows the answer to all of your questions. Not the paparazzi. Not you. So please, I ask you this kindly, leave us alone and let us be happy. I love you' I smiled at the last sentence. I bravely posted it on my story and I chuckled my phone on my bed. I walked into Spencer's room, hoping he will distract me. I want to keep my mind off this for now.