Ninety Two

Ooh that's so cute, I thought to myself as I picked up a red baby overgrow. I could feel myself get too excited so I put it in the shopping basket. I don't know what gender my baby is yet but I'm getting things in any colour because I'm not about that "pink is for girls and blue is for boys" life.

Today I'm shopping on my own while Brad is at his house, having lunch with the boys that Connor cooked. I didn't mind shopping on my own, it's nice to have me time. But it's a little tricky because people stop me for photos and there's sneaky paps around popping out of nowhere.

'Hey, I'm such a big fan of you!' I heard someone shout. I stopped and turned around. It was a boy, probably around 6 foot tall. He somehow looks so familiar but it doesn't ring a bell where from.

'Aw thank you so much' I smiled, looking up at him.

'Wow you're much more smaller than I imagined' He laughed.

'Aha thanks, I think?' I laughed.

'Can I take a photo with you?' He asked. I smiled and nodded my head. He had to bend down and I had to stand on my tip toes. I smiled and he took the photo. 'Where are you headed anyway?' He asked.

'I was going to go KFC for a cheeky burger. I'm so hungry' I chuckled.

'Same I'm hungry. Can I tag along?' He asked. I nodded my head in reply. 'I'm Sam, by the way' He grinned as we start making our way to KFC. His name started to ring a bell.

'You're a friend of Jake?' I gasped. He grinned and nodded his head.

'Haha yeah! Knew you would catch on' He smirked. We stopped walking and I realised that no one is around. I immediately felt so uncomfortable.

'I'm actually gonna head home. I'm not feeling too good' I lied.

'Now, let's not lie. Jake is on his way' He chuckled mischievously. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Why is my ex coming?

'Why?' I asked. I scoffed and turned around but he grabbed my wrist so tight and pulled me close to him. 'Let go, you're hurting me' I said. He rolled his eyes and let go.

'He wants to talk to you' He said.

'But why?' I asked.

'Bitch, stop asking! You'll find out soon enough!' He shouted. This is not good. I really need to go home. I looked around, to see if anyone was walking by but there's no one. I try to look for a way to escape. I try to think of a plan.

'Hey!' A familiar voice shouted. 'Thank you Sam' Jake chuckled as he approached us. I instantly felt so sick and shivers sent down my spine. I don't like this feeling.

'What do you want?' I asked.

'Hey baby girl. Remember me?' He winked at me. I looked away and ignored him. 'Now baby, that's not nice' He scoffed.

'Right, I'm actually gonna go for food. Have fun guys' Sam laughed as he walked away.

'I'm not sure if you remember but we broke up two years ago, you cheated on me. I have a boyfriend and I'm very happy with him. I have a baby on the way' I said.

'Yeah, I know you're happy with your boyfriend because that's me. You love me' He said. I raised my eyebrow at him, confused. Is he mentally deranged or something?

'No Jake. You fucked up two years ago. Why now?' I asked.

'Because baby, I miss you so much. Seeing you everywhere on the internet breaks my heart. Your baby should be mine. And it still can be if you come and live with me' He smiled.

'Jake, you're fucked up. I'm going home' I scoffed. I grabbed my phone and dialled Brad's phone number. Just when it was ringing and he answered, Jake knocked the phone out of my hand and it smashed onto the floor. 'Jake!!' I exclaimed angrily.

'You shouldn't have done that' He gasped.

'You're a fucking dick!' I screamed. I turned around and I ran so fast. I looked behind and he was chasing after me. I forced my legs to sprint even faster and I managed to have lost him. Luckily, my car was parked nearby so I quickly got in my car and drove away. I can't believe that happened. Something bad could've have happened.

I parked my car in the driveway but I couldn't bring myself to get out of the car. I could feel my body shaking in shock. I burst in tears and I punched the steering wheel in anger that I accidentally beeped the horn.

'Hey, what happened?' Spencer asked as he opened the car door. He sat down and hugged me so tight. 'What's wrong? Come inside' He sighed.