Forty Six

quinnjonesxo uploaded a new photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 204,378 others I love him with all my heart💘

I love him with all my heart💘

View all 199,743 comments

bradleywillsimpson I love you❤️
itskirstie you guys are so cute it melts my heart😫🥰
saraawbu you guys are so fake. he deserves better. ur such a rat
thisisellarae @saraawbu I don't even know why I'm wasting my time writing this but your opinion is irrelevant. They're the most happiest couple and haters like you are just gonna make them stronger😊

//

'Babe' I whispered in Brad's ear. He's sleeping on my chest and holding my hand. 'I'm gonna go downstairs'

'Mhmmm' He muttered quietly. He adjusted and rested his head on the pillow. 'Why?' He asked, not even opening his eyes.

'I can't sleep. It's 4 in the morning, go back to sleep' I kissed his forehead before I get up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back down on the bed.

'Don't leave' He sighed. He fluttered his eyes open slowly and hugged me. 'Why can't you sleep?' He quietly asked.

'It's stressing me out. My eyes have been shut for the past 15 minutes but I'm still awake' I sighed. 'I could feel myself wanting to toss and turn but I didn't want to wake you' I said. He rested his head on my chest again, he grabbed my hand and put my hand on top of his head. He's hinting for me to play with his hair.

'Just take deep breaths and close your eyes' He kissed my neck as I run my fingers through his soft curls. I did what he said but I could hear myself overthinking. I can't stop talking to myself. Brad has fallen back to sleep in my arms as I'm spooning him. I could feel my eyes getting heavier.

BRAD'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I could hear something but couldn't fully focus on what it was because I am so tired. And it's half 5 in the morning. I turned around to face Quinn, she's flinching so much and kicking her legs. She's having a bad dream. I don't want to wake her up yet. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me so she can feel safe instantly when she wakes up.

'Mummy stop. No, don't hurt him. Stop' She whimpered sadly. Hearing the hurt in her voice, it broke my heart. She tends to have a lot of bad dreams and she sleep talks a lot. I kissed her cheek reassuringly and closed my eyes. I wonder what she's dreaming about though.

'Mummy, Dad loves you. Stop!' She screamed. Her head was turning so fast, throwing her arms around and kicking her feet up in the air. Looked like she was dreaming a physical fight.

'Baby I'm here' I whispered and hugged her tight. I could feel her body starting to relax and she took a deep breath.

'That was awful' She sighed. She sat up and wiped her sweaty forehead.

'I heard you. What was happening?' I asked.

'Mum thought Dad was cheating on her.  She chased him with a knife down the street. Spencer and I were begging her to stop and Dad was in tears. Then she stabbed Spencer and started beating me up. Dad turned around and pushed mum off me. And she stabbed him' I sighed.