Forty Seven

jamesmcvey uploaded a new photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 283,027 others Everyone should appreciate their best friends more often

Everyone should appreciate their best friends more often. Yes I have more than one best friend but Bradley is my rock, couldn't have gone through life with him🤟🏼💙

View all 187,747 comments

quinnjonesxo Your friendship is so pure! Love you guys so much❤️
connorball I hope my appreciation post is next James! 😂
itskirstie @quinnjonesxo our boyfriends never do face masks with us!! this is so unfair, I think they're secretly in love with each other 😂😂

BRAD'S POV

Today is a gloomy day. Quinn and I have had a few disagreements the past days. She doesn't really want to talk to me at the moment so I'm giving her some space today. I understand that she's going through a hard time but what she needs to understand is that I have mental health too. I have a battle with anxiety too and it's my worst enemy.

I'm spending the day with my boys as they wanted to cheer me up. The boys are coming to my place and we're going out to a club. I didn't want to because that would disrespect Quinn and I didn't want it to seem that way. However, James told her the plan and apparently she approved of it. She knows I need my space too.

'What happened Brad?' Tristan sighed, sitting on my bed. I sighed, rolling over to face him.

'Things have been getting tense for 3 days now. There's been some articles speculating that I'm either using her for fame or cheating on her. She knows that it's not true but she's doubting. And I was not gonna put up with it' I explained. 'We argued for hours and it wasn't going anywhere so I decided to go home and leave it at that for a few days. I have done nothing wrong' I sighed.

'She trusts you with her whole life bro' He reassuringly spoke, patting his hand on my back.

'I know she does. But it did hurt me that she was doubting me' I sighed.

'I understand that dude. You both need some space. She's got a lot of thinking to do and you, for once, needs to step back and just enjoy the night. Quinn knows you're out tonight so she can't say that it was your decision to go out' He said.

'I don't really want to go' I groaned.

'Tough. I'm not gonna let you mope around in bed, feeling sorry for yourself. You and Quinn are gonna be just fine. I know you guys will. This is just a bump in the road' He chuckled at the last sentence.

'I know. I just miss her' I frowned.

'I know you do. For now, get ready!' He exclaimed. I groaned, getting out of bed. I put on a black T-shirt and blue jeans. I put on my black leather boots and leather jacket.

'Should I wear glasses? I can't really see' I laughed.

'Yeah wear it' Connor chuckled, walking into my room. 'How are you feeling?' He asked, putting his arm around my shoulder.

'I'll be alright. Tristan gave me a pep talk' I laughed.

'Yes I did. And it gave him the kick up the bum' Tristan chuckled.

—-

tristanevans uploaded a new photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 211,084 others Lads on tour🤟🏼

Lads on tour🤟🏼

View all 108,738 comments

itskirstie looking great guys!! Have fun tonight, don't do anything I wouldn't do😉
thisisellarae Aww this is such a cute photo!! Have fun guys❤️
spencejonesy I'm livid I didn't get an invite!!☹️ just kidding, I'm spending the night on the toilet. Lactose intolerance is a hard life🤣

QUINN'S POV

'I'm being too hard on Brad, aren't I?' I sighed. I slouched into the sofa with my bowl of popcorn.

'I wouldn't say you're being too hard. But from my perspective, he's hurt. He's gutted that you're doubting him' Kirstie said. She rested her head on my shoulder reassuringly.

'Yeah I agree. The boys are gonna cheer him up tonight and tomorrow, you can go over and apologise' Ella said.

'I'm not doubting him!' I groaned in frustration. 'I hate that that's how you guys see it. It's not doubt. Media is causing mental strain on us. He needs a break. And I need a break. Not from each other but we just need to be alone' I explained. The girls nodded their heads in response. They didn't seem happy that I've upset Brad but they respected it.

'We're gonna have our own night! Let's go out' Kirstie suggested. 'Not the same place as the guys but let's go' She giggled.

'Is that really a good idea?' I sighed.

'Hell yeah! It's better than watching Friends that we've seen 100 times with unsalted popcorn. I like toffee popcorn' Ella laughed.

'Okay fine' I sighed. The girls squealed with excitement

quinnjonesxo uploaded a new photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 298,079 othersLadies and gents, we going out out👼🏼

Ladies and gents, we going out out👼🏼

View all 209,474 comments

thisisellarae my bestieee😍😍 you're welcome for borrowing my dress by the way!😂❤️
itskirstie It absolutely hurts me that you're so beautiful and I want to be as blessed as you with your good looks!!😫
connorball Whattt, how is this allowed? My best friend is so beautiful everyone!! I'm literally showing this photo to everyone in the club rn😂😂