Fifty Five

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 317,472 othersBig thank you to my beautiful girlfriend for taking us to Italy! Look at her🥺❤️

Big thank you to my beautiful girlfriend for taking us to Italy! Look at her🥺❤️

View all 309,483 comments

quinnjonesxo I'm so pale omg! stop it you🥺 you're more than welcome, wanted to treat my boy🥰 ily xxx
thisisellarae breath taking😫😫😫
jamesmcvey the view is unreal!!! I need to go there ASAP!😍

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 342,012 others How handsome is he?🥺💘

How handsome is he?🥺💘

View all 321,583 comments

bradleywillsimpson damn who's that handsome lad rocking the sunglasses😎
spencejonesy I see you copied my sunglasses, I copped it first😉 looking suave Brad!!
itskirstie Aww this is so cute! You both look so happy rn😘

'I need a tan, badly' I chuckled as I put my bikini on.

'So do I' Brad laughed, applying sun cream on his body.

'What, shut up. You're darker than me!' I chuckled, putting my arm next to his arm. He's much more tanned than I am.

'This is me, pale' He said.

'Oh whatever. Even when I wear fake tan, you're still darker' I laughed.

'Sorry babe, didn't mean to make you jealous' He winked at me as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer.

'You should be' I giggled. He passionately kissed me and slowly lowered his hand to my lower back.

'Babe' I quietly said in between kisses.

'No talking' He shook his head. I pushed him onto the bed and crawled on top of him. I can't resist him.

'I fucking love you' He gasped as he took off my bikini bottoms. I pulled his T-shirt off and kissed his bare chest.

'Good' I whispered and kissed his neck. He turned over and now I'm under him. He took my bikini top off and started slowly kissing my collarbone the way down to my belly button. 'I love you too' I shuddered. He looked up at me and smirked.

//

After making sweet love, yes I said sweet love, we got really hungry so we decided to go out for lunch. I held his hand as we strolled along the beach to the restaurant.

'After lunch, shall we go on a boat tour? A gondola I think it's called' He suggested.

'Yeah. I'd love that' I grinned.

'Great' He chuckled happily. We arrived at the restaurant and sat down. 'Can I just say, you look so beautiful' He grinned.

'Aw babe. Thank you' I giggled. 'And you look so handsome like you do everyday' I smiled.

'Stop it' He chuckled, pretending to blush. We looked at the menu and I decided to order pasta and Brad ordered lasagne.

'Can't believe we're going to Rome tomorrow. Venice really did go so quick' I sighed.

'Because we're having so much fun babe' He grinned. Our food arrived and oh my goodness, it's so good.

'Yeah I know, I'm excited though. Are you really enjoying it?' I asked.

'Don't be silly, of course! I'm having the best time of my life, with the girl I love. What more could I ask for' He chuckled. I smiled at him and I ate my pasta.

'I love you' I said.

'I love you too' He grinned.