Forty Four

'Hey guys, welcome back to my channel!' I smiled at the camera. Today is going to be an interesting video. 'As you can tell, this is a sit down video with my boyfriend' I grinned, holding Brad's hand. He leaned over the table and kissed my cheek. Spencer and Ella are chilling behind the camera, watching us and making sure we don't slap each other (joking obvs)

'As you can tell by the title, we're gonna be asking questions what we hate about each other and we're gonna be completely honest. If we fail to answer a question, there's gonna be a punishment for each question failed to answer at the end of the video' I explained.

'This is gonna be a good one' Brad chuckled, nodding his head at the camera. We both sat in the kitchen dining table, facing towards each other.

'I'm nervous though' I nervously chuckled.

'Don't be' He winked at me. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

'There's five questions. We gotta ask each other the same questions. We've already got the questions written down so, Bradley are you ready?' I asked with a cheeky smirk.

'Yes. Ladies first' He smiled.

'Cute. Question one, what do you hate about my face?' I asked.

'Dude, there's nothing wrong with your face' He chuckled, shaking his head.

'You gotta think of something' I laughed.

'Right okay. You're beautiful and I wouldn't change anything about you. I don't hate this however, I do think it's weird and funny. Your ears stick out a bit, especially when you put your hair behind your ears' He chuckled quietly. I jokingly frowned and hid my ears with my hands. 

'Everyone always jokes about my ears' I pouted with puppy ears.

'I love your ears though. I wouldn't change it for anything' He kissed my cheek. 'My turn, what do you hate about my face?' He asked.

'This is a really tough one because you're genuinely so handsome. I'm like looking at your face so hard but I don't see anything I hate' I laughed.

'I'm too beautiful that's why' He laughed. I could hear Spencer and Ella quietly laughing behind the camera.

'Erm I'm struggling. I'm gonna have to do a punishment for this question at the end' I sighed.

'That's gonna be good' Spencer smirked. I rolled my eyes at him.

'Next question! What do you hate about my body?' I asked him. He gasped in shock as he wasn't expecting this question and immediately shook his head.

'You're a flawless human being, Quinn. There's nothing wrong with your body' Ella said. I smiled at her in response.

'I absolutely love your body and I love you. I don't hate anything but I feel like your arms are a little long' Brad laughed.

'What?' I laughed, shaking my head. We both stood up and compared our arm length, but it backfired as I'm shorter than him. Ella and I are the same height so we stood next to each other.

'Yours are like two inches longer' Spencer laughed. I sat back down at the table.

'I never noticed that about my arms. How cute you've been paying attention to my arms' I joked.

'I pay attention to everything' He innocently smiled at me. 'What do you hate about mine?' He asked.

'Your nipples' I laughed so loud. He lifted up his shirt to reveal his nipples.

'I mean, they are quite small mate' Spencer laughed with me.

'I'm sorry, I can't do anything to change it' Brad chuckled.

'I love you' I grinned.

'Love you too' He smiled. 'Third question is, what do you hate about my personality?' He asked.

'Ooh, this is a bit of a hard one' I hesitated to answer. 'You do get quite overprotective sometimes. I get that you're being a good boyfriend but sometimes I'm like babe, I can manage' I chuckled lightly.

'Ah fair enough. I get overprotective because I care about you' He smiled.

'Yeah I know you do' I gave him a cheeky kiss to reassure him that I still love the way he is. 'What do you hate about my personality?' I asked.

'Erm, erm...Your personality is perfect the way it is. That's why I love you, but.. You can get quite sensitive sometimes and emotional. I don't know if it's a girl thing but like you randomly think about someone running over a squirrel and you start crying' He laughed. To be fair, that is so true.

'Ella is like that as well' Spencer laughed.

'Shut up' Ella frowned.

'What's a pet peeve of yours that I do?' I asked, wiggling my eyebrows to wind him up.

'Biting your nails, for sure' He shrugged his shoulders. That was an easy question for him.

'Really?' I asked.

'Yeah, I don't like it. I always push your hand off when you bite your nails' He chuckled.

'Yeah, you do do that' I laughed. 'My answer would be... you don't realise but before you go to sleep, you twiddle your feet. I'm laying in bed, hugging you. But I could feel the bed moving because you're fidgeting' I laughed.

'It helps me sleep' He laughed.

'It's annoying though, babe' I smiled. He looked at me and mouthed 'whatever' then winked at me.

'Last question!' Brad smirked. 'What do you hate about me in bed?' He pretended to gasp. 'Please don't say anything mean though' He laughed.

'Oh wow' I laughed. 'Erm, this caught me off guard' I chuckled. 'You always complain that you want to be the small spoon' I giggled. 'It's so hard for me to sleep when I'm the big spoon' I frowned.

'Well I'm sorry but I like to be held too' He laughed. 'I like having your arms around me and I like the fact that you bury your head in the back of my neck' He smiled.

'Awww baby you're so sweet' I giggled. 'What do you hate about me in bed?' I awkwardly asked. 'Bearing in mind, my twin brother is in the room so answer wisely, Bradley' I chuckled.

'Without making this sound too creepy for some people but you're wonderful in bed' He burst into laughter when Spencer covered his ears with his hands. I hid my face into my hoodie, full on cringing.

'But one thing I will say is, you sometimes complain that you're doing all the work. If you get what I'm saying' He laughed awkwardly.

'Okay enough said' I stifled with laughter. Spencer quickly walked out of the room, still with his hands covering his ears. I glared at Brad, shaking my head. 'Wow oh wow, this escalated pretty quickly' I laughed. 

'Hope you guys enjoyed this video' Brad winked at the camera.

'You certainly did' I said. He smirked and nodded his head.