Thirty Three

SPENCER'S POV -

'Hey' Quinn quietly sighed as she stood outside my room with the door left open.

'What's up?' I asked. I waved at her, signalling for her to sit on the bed.

'I'm just bored. Brad's gone but he'll be back in half an hour' She chuckled lightly, but something's telling me that there's more.

'Well, me too. We can do something. Wanna go out or stay in?' I asked.

'I don't know. I don't wanna leave dad all alone' She replied. She's still scared of leaving Dad here all alone after the incident. Dad's gotten a lot better but she won't stop worrying.

'Dad is all better now. He told you that so many times' I chuckled.

'I know' She sighed, shaking her head. 'I just can't get it out of my head' She said. I can tell this had affected her a lot.

'DAD!' I shouted from across the hallway. I could hear his bedroom door open and footsteps towards my room.

'What's wrong?' Dad asked.

'Nothing, can you tell Quinn that you'll be okay if we go out?' I asked. Dad sighed quietly.

'Quinn darling, I'm fine. In fact, I'm about to head out. So where do you wanna go and I'll drop you off?' Dad asked.

'Erm I'm quite hungry so we can go get something to eat?' I suggested.

'Hmm we can go to Nando's? Your favourite place and we haven't been there for a while' Quinn chuckled. It is my favourite place.

'It's your choice. You're sad so I want to cheer you up' I smiled at her.

'I'm not sad' She quickly spoke, shaking her head.

'What's the matter?' Dad gently asked, sitting down on the bed beside her. I placed my hand on top of her hand to reassure her. Within seconds, a single tear escaped from her eye and dropped onto my hand.

'Everyday is a struggle' She sighed. 'Don't get me wrong, I love my life. I love my family. I love my boyfriend. I love my best friends. I love my fans' She sighed.

'Then what is it?' Dad asked, wrapping his arm around her shoulder reassuringly.

'I just feel like I don't deserve this lifestyle. I hate myself. I look at myself in the mirror and wonder why the fans look up to me. Why Brad thinks I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. Why you think your daughter is beautiful. Why you think your sister is beautiful' She started to cry. But this time, she wasn't sobbing hysterically. It's different, she's tired. And that worries me the most.

'Hey, come on now. You're my beautiful sister and always will be. Even when you just woke up with millions of spots on your face' I chuckled lightly. She chuckled quietly to herself. 'You're beautiful because you're caring, you're so kind, you're the funniest girl I know and you're so selfless. That's beautiful' I smiled at her, wiping her tears with my thumb.

'Your brother is right, Quinn. You have the most beautiful soul and that is what makes you beautiful. Didn't mean to quote One Direction on purpose but here we go' Dad laughed at the last sentence, which made Quinn laugh.

'Thank you. I know but I can't help but feel like I'm lying to everyone and myself' She shrugged her shoulders. 'The fans adore me and I don't know why. I'm horrible' She cried.

'No you're not. You're allowed to have a breakdown, you're only human. You are not horrible' Dad sighed, rubbing her arm. I could hear the front door open and close downstairs and I'm assuming that it's Brad.

'No, I can't let him see me like this again' She sighed. She quickly ran to the bathroom in her bedroom before I could even hear footsteps up the stairs.

'Hey, you good?' Brad grinned, standing outside my room.

'Hey' I awkwardly smiled. Brad caught onto it and raised an eyebrow, confused.

'What's going on?' He awkwardly chuckled.

'Quinn's having a bad day' Dad sighed. Brad's facial expressions changed instantly from confused to sad.

'I just don't know what to do, I don't know how to help. She's in a deep and dark place' I sighed.

'Where is she?' He asked.

'Bathroom in her room' I replied. He nodded his head and quickly headed to her room.