Ninety Three

BRAD'S POV

'I came as soon as I heard. What happened?' I panted out of breath as I opened the front door. I saw Quinn crying into Spencer's arms, sat on the staircase.

'Jake happened' Spencer rolled his eyes. I clenched my jaw and fists as I never thought I would have to hear that name ever again.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'His friend Sam tricked her into thinking he's a fan and they took a selfie. It was a whole master plan to meet Jake' He sighed. I rolled my eyes and shook my head angrily.

'Did he hurt you?' I asked, wrapping my arms around her tightly as she sob so hard in my arms.

'No' She sighed. She walked away, wiping her tears. She slowly walked upstairs to her bedroom. I stood still for a moment, knowing she needs space just for a minute. I looked at Spencer and sighed.

'She doesn't need this, to be honest' He sighed, shaking his head.

'I know. Why is he doing this now they broke up two years ago?' I asked. I'm honestly so confused. Why is he back now? 'We're perfectly happy' I rolled my eyes.

'Let's be honest, Quinn has been in the public eye a lot more now than ever. More than she was 2 years ago. He would obviously try to get her back or for fame' He replied.

'Well he's gotta back off. He's not needed here at all and never was. I'm going to sort this out' I sighed. I put my coat on and turned around to open the front door. I'm going to sort this out and end this.

'No. Don't' I heard Quinn shout. I turned around and looked at her standing at the top of the stairs. My heart silently dropped into my stomach, hearing the hurt in her voice. Being with her is more important than seeing Jake right now.

'I'm sorry. I won't. I just don't like the fact that he's making you this upset' I sighed.

'You stay here. I'll go' Spencer whispered to me, to make sure Quinn did hear. I shook my head, knowing that's a bad idea. 'The boys will help me out' He smiled. I looked up and Quinn was already in her room.

'Okay' I nodded my head.

'If she asks, say I'm at Ella's. Please. Look after her, she needs you more right now. Go and be her comfort blanket' He smiled, patting his hand on my back. He closed the front door behind him and I watched him leave before I slowly head upstairs. Before I was halfway up the stairs, I could hear her softly singing so I decided to stay outside her room until she finishes. I took a step closer carefully to listen what song she is singing.

'...if I were a boy, I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl, I swear I could be a better man' She sang so gentle. She's singing if I were a boy by Beyoncé. That is a very emotional song and I was just getting emotional listening to her sing.

'I'd listen to her.  Cause I know how it hurts. When you lose the one you wanted cos he's taken you for granted and everything you had got destroyed' Hearing the pain and the hurt in her voice killed me. I know she must be very confused right now, about why he's back again.

'That was very beautiful' I smiled, walking into the room as soon as she finished singing. She wiped her tears and nodded her head, looking away.

'Y-yeah. Thanks' She chuckled lightly. I went to sit down next to her on the bed and hugged her.

'I'm sorry I didn't go shopping with you today. I should've been there' I sighed.

'N-no it's not your fault. It's no-one's fault. It probably would have gotten a lot worse if you were there anyway' She sighed, burying her head into my chest as she tightened her grip on me. I kissed her forehead and tucked her hair strands behind her ears.

'You're strong. I'm proud of you. What exactly happened? It's okay if you can't talk about it yet' I said.

'No it's fine. So basically a guy called sam came over and pretended to be a fan. I knew I recognised him. I should've said no' She exhaled deeply. 'We took pictures and he was walking with me to KFC because I was hungry.  Then I was ambushed by Jake. He was saying that the baby could be his if I let it happen, he wants me back and things like that. It really wasn't nice to hear from someone who cheated on you and especially now when I'm very happy with you, it's a waste of time' She explained. I hugged her even tighter to reassure her and I kissed her forehead again. 'I basically told him I wasn't interested, I was happy with you and nothings gonna change that. Then I ran as fast as I could to my car' She shuddered at the last sentence. I could tell how scared she was.

'I love you so much Quinn. You've handled that situation like a boss, like you always do' I smiled at her. She looked up at me and smiled.

'I did' She giggled. Hearing her giggle is music to my ears, it's much better than hearing the pain in her voice and hearing her cry.