Fifty Four

quinnjonesxo uploaded a new photo

Liked by thisisellarae and 208,749 others Ladies and gents, we are in Italy!!❤️❤️

Ladies and gents, we are in Italy!!❤️❤️

View all 199,432 comments

thisisellarae I'm so jealous😭 love that dress omg!!
bradleywillsimpson love you so much, thank u for taking us to italy💘 we're gonna have the best time!!
connorball this is so unfair. As soon as you left, it started raining here. We need you back, you're the sunshine we need!😂

//

'This hotel is beautiful!' I gasped as I opened the curtains, revealing the sea in front of us. We're literally at the beach.

'We're gonna have the best time' He smiled, hugging me from behind as we stand at the balcony. Soaking in the sunshine.

'Damn right we will! Let's get changed and we'll go to the beach!' I smiled.

'Yes boss' He chuckled. He went to the bathroom to take a quick shower so I changed into my bikini and curled the ends of my hair.

'The bathroom is beautiful, have you seen it yet?' He asked. I turned around and smiled at him. He stood outside the door, towel around his hips revealing his torso. 'Eyes up' He smirked. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

'Can't help it when you're looking like that' I giggled. 'And no, I can see the bathroom now. It looks so beautiful' I gasped as I walk into the bathroom. The shower is huge with a glass slide door, marble tiles all over the walls and a light up mirror above the sink.

'You're looking pretty great too' He winked at me as I twirled around in my new black bikini. 'Damn' he winked at me.

'You've gotten more cheekier since we landed' I giggled.

'Can't help it' He laughed. He put on blue swimming trunks and he grabbed his sunglasses. 'Ready?' He asked, holding my hand.

'Always' I giggled. We walked out of the room and strutted down the hallway, excited to go to the beach. It's literally three steps away from the hotel entrance.

'Let's find a spot to stay and to put your bag down' He smiled, guiding us to the beach. The beach is almost full of people sunbathing but luckily we found a good spot. He grabbed the towel out of my bag and placed it on the sand. We both sat on the towel and I took out sun cream.

'Let me put it on you' He smiled. He grabbed the sun cream and applied it on my back. He softly massaged my back, knowing that his back massages are my favourite thing ever.

'So good' I whispered quietly. He applied lightly onto my face, arms, chest and my legs. It is now my turn to put it on him.

'Ah! That's cold' He laughed as I rubbed it all over his chest. I laughed at him as I continued rubbing it everywhere on his back. I kissed his nose before I applied it on his face.

'So cute you are' He chuckled and kissed me. I put the sun cream back in my bag.

'Swim?' I asked. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand to pull me up. I held his hand tightly as the sea reaches to my feet and it was so cold.

'Slowly' He chuckled. He slowly pulled me so we're getting deeper in the sea. Eventually I wasn't as cold anymore and I jumped on his back. He was taken aback and we fell in the water.

'I could have drowned!' He laughed.

'I'm not that heavy' I frowned.

'Of course not' He chuckled. 'You just scared me there' He added.

'Hmm sure' I smirked. We played about in the sea and then I got kinda hungry. We decided to go to a cafe nearby on the beach and order burgers with cocktails.

quinnjonesxo uploaded a new photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 312,743 othersI'm a sucker for sunshine🤪

I'm a sucker for sunshine🤪

View all 298,403 others

bradleywillsimpson fire photographer😉 beautiful babe!!❤️❤️
thisisellarae the start of the holiday pics and I'm getting so jealous😭 miss u already xx
itskirstie your body is unreal🥺😫 so jel

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a new photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 290,594 others My girlfriend just posted a fire photo! Whereas here's me, looking like this rn😂

My girlfriend just posted a fire photo! Whereas here's me, looking like this rn😂

View all 217,948 others

quinnjonesxo letting me enjoy the spotlight yeah?😉 ur so cute tho😂❤️
connorball had enough of the sun there Brad? We'll swap😂
spencejonesy you crack me up😂😂