Nineteen

" @quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 99,475 others Even though we spend every day together, the second you leave, I miss you already🥴❤️

Even though we spend every day together, the second you leave, I miss you already🥴❤️

View all 12,853 comments
bradleywillsimpson I will be back soon😘 I miss you more❤️
thisisellarae this filter is so cool!! How you both look amazing in every photo, I will never understand😂
connorball exactly @thisisellarae I will never understand either 😂

—-

'Girll! Have you looked at your YouTube channel yet?' Ella giggled excitedly, running into my bedroom. I almost forgot she was here, she's obviously here for my brother which I find so weird. I'm sat on my bed with my laptop on my lap.

'No, why?' I asked, confused.

'Just look!' She grinned. She sat down next to me as I searched my channel on my laptop.

'999,175 subscribers. Oh my god, I'm so close to a million!!!' I screamed.

'I'm surprised you haven't noticed. Everyone's talking about it on Twitter!' She chuckled.

'I haven't checked Twitter yet' I replied. Spencer and Dad ran into my room, wondering what's going on.

'I might hit one million subscribers today!!' I screamed excitedly.

'No way!! This is amazing!!' Dad smiled proudly. He gave me a tight hug and I could feel how proud he was of me.

'It's been a long wait. It's finally coming' Spencer smiled. I gotta call Brad. But I can't, he's currently Christmas shopping with the boys. He's getting something for me so obviously I couldn't go shopping with him. He's coming here after so I'll tell him then.

'I've only got 800k on my channel' Ella chuckled 'that's a long way' she said.

'You can do it too!' Dad smiled at her. I keep refreshing my page and watching the numbers go up. This feels so surreal.

//
It's currently 7pm and Brad still isn't back yet. I was about to text him but now he's calling me.

'Babe, can you pick me up. Please?' He asked.

'Yeah sure, where are you?' I asked.

'I'm at my house. I was gonna walk to yours but I've got a lot of things to carry' He chuckled. He's got his own car, why won't he drive?

'Erm okay, I'm leaving now babe. See you in a bit' I chuckled lightly before hanging up. I got in my car and drove away to Brad's house which is like 5-10 minutes drive. I parked in his driveway and let myself in because that's what I normally do. The house is silent. I walked upstairs to his room, he's not there.

'Brad?' I shouted out. I'm starting to get confused and worried. Where is he? I checked Connor's room and it's empty. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. The lights are off. I turned the lights on and ...

'Surprise!!' I heard everyone scream, making me jump out and shit my pants.

'Oh my god' I laughed so much. I saw BrAd and I immediately ran into his arms.

'You scared me!!' I chuckled, tightening my grip around him.

'I'm sorry babe. Ella wanted to throw a surprise party for you' He kissed my cheek.

'Why? I've not hit a million yet?' I asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah I know. We wanted to be all together for when you do. And it will be tonight!' Ella grinned and hugged me.

'Aw well thank you so much' I giggled. Everyone is here like my dad, Spencer, James, Tristan, Connor and a few girls that I don't know but I'm guessing that they're dating Tristan and James. And Ella's parents.

'Congratulations' Ella's mum, Hayley, hugged me.

'Thank you. The first video I ever filmed was at your house' I laughed.

'The good old days' She smiled and kissed my forehead. Ella set up her laptop on the dining table and put up my subscribers count. It's now at 999,921. My heart is racing so much, this still doesn't feel right. It's what I've been wanting for years and it's finally here. And I'm surrounded by the best people.

'Well done baby girl. So proud of you' Brad hugged me again.

'I still can't believe it. It must be all the pranks' I winked at him.

'Well in that case, you can keep on pranking me if you want' he chuckled.

'Oh I was planning to anyway' I smirked.

'GUYS!!!' Ella screamed, pointing at her laptop. It's at 999,998.

999,999 ...

1,000,000

'Thank you guys so much!!' I screamed, jumping up and down with Ella. After I've hugged everyone and everyone congratulated me, Brad wanted to talk to me in private outside.

'Everything okay?' I asked him as he held my hand.

'Yeah' He smiled.

'Why do I feel like you're about to propose?' I laughed.

'Wow, too soon Quinn' He chuckled. 'No, on a serious note though. I am so proud of you for finally hitting a million tonight and I am so happy to have been with you to witness the moment. The smile on your face tonight was all I've wanted to see' He started to talk and I couldn't help but feel so emotional, I'm trying to hold back the tears.

'You have been so strong and incredible. Through all the hate, you have a million people fighting your corner. Especially me. You're my best friend. I love you' He grinned as he said the last sentence. My heart started pounding and I hugged him so tight.

'Oh Brad. I love you too!! Like so much' I giggled. This is actually the first time we said I love you to each other and tonight couldn't go any more better.

'Always' He whispered in my ear.

//

" @bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 102,684 others My girlfriend hit one million subscribers tonight

My girlfriend hit one million subscribers tonight. Couldn't be anymore happier for her. So proud of you, Quinn. I love you❤️

View all 24,583 comments

quinnjonesxo I love you too💘💘 thank u so much!!
thisisellarae ICONS!! congrats once again Quinn❤️❤️
spencerjonesy I'm so happy to have been with you when you hit a million!! one of the most memorable days ever!🥰