Thirty

I walked up and down the hospital hallway alone as I wait for everyone to come back. They're all in my Dad's room, sending their best wishes and saying goodnight. I really want to stay here with Dad but I know he won't let me. I'm already tearing up at the thought of leaving the hospital without Dad but I'll get to leave with him tomorrow.

'Hey' I heard Brad's voice and it sent shivers down my spine.

'Hey' I replied, avoiding eye contact. I continue to walk back and forth down the hallway, eyes glued to the floor.

'Let's go home' He sighed, holding my hand. I don't have the energy to shout at him right now so I just let him hold my hand for a minute.

'I wanna wait for Spencer' I said. He nodded his head silently in response.

'Do you want Chinese tonight? I imagine that none of us really want to cook' He asked.

'Yeah sure' I nodded my head. I let go of his hand as I saw Ella and Spencer coming. The boys have already gone home.

'Is dad okay?' I asked.

'Yeah he's all good. He's really tired so he's going to sleep now. Ready to go?' Spencer asked. I nodded my head and followed everyone out of the hospital. We got in the taxi and the ride home was complete silent. Spencer and I were too tired from being really worried and from all that crying today.

'I'm gonna sleep in Dad's room tonight' I sighed. 'I don't like knowing he's not in the house' I said.

'That's okay' Spencer smiled. We arrived outside the house and I quietly walked into the house and straight up to my room, leaving them downstairs. I'm so overwhelmed right now. I'm relieved my Dad is okay but now I need to talk to Brad. And I'm dreading it.

'Baby, want me to run you a bath? You've had a long day' Brad asked. Why is he so nice to me? Guilt, maybe?

'No. Can you sit down please?' I asked. He listened and sat on the bed while I sit on the floor, facing him. He seemed a bit confused to why I'm not sat on the bed. I just needed a bit of distance between us.

'So today, before dad had a heart attack, Ella called me. She found something interesting' I started to talk. My heart is racing so much that I can't even comprehend what I'm about to say. 'She found photos of you and Bella casually strolling down Oxford Street' I said, watching his facial expressions change from concerned to confused.

'What are you talking about?' He asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Don't play stupid. I saw the pictures' I sighed, shaking my head in disbelief.

'I've not seen Bella in years?' He said, so confused.

'I saw the pictures!' I screamed. I've had enough.

'What. Pictures?!' He shouted, standing up and throwing his arms around in the air.

'You cheated on me. Just say it' I sighed.

'I did not cheat on you. Baby, please believe me' He sighed in frustration. I could see the fear in his eyes, maybe he didn't?

'We planned our future together, you know? We were talking about marriage the other day. We were looking at houses. I let you into my life. I love you with all my heart and you are the love of my life. You're my one true love. You already knew that. And you still went and did that. Why would you throw away our love?' I asked so calmly.

'Quinn, baby. You are my future. I want to marry you and have million babies with you. You're my queen, you're my best friend. You're the love of my life, my everything!! I would never cheat on you. It hurts me that you would even think that I would' He sighed. Now I can see the hurt in his eyes. 'Can I see the photos?' He asked quietly. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and went on the news article. I showed him the photos.

'Quinn! They're old photos' He said. 'Someone must have sent them in to the paparazzi for money' He sighed.

'What? Are you serious?' I asked, not sure on how to feel right now.

'I promise you they're old photos' He chuckled lightly. I looked up at him and pulled him into my arms.

'Oh Brad! I'm so sorry' I cried so much in utter relief.

'It's okay baby. I'm so sorry for putting you through that' He sighed. He squeezed me and lifted me up in the air. I wrapped my legs around his hips and I kissed him.

'I love you so much. My heart broke when I saw the pictures. I even had a panic attack' I said.

'You had a panic attack?' He questioned. I frowned and nodded my head. 'Aw baby I'm sorry' He kissed me again. Our kiss deepened. He threw me onto my bed and crawled on top of me. My hands trailed down from his collar bones down to his belt buckle.

'You wanna do this?' He whispered seductively in my ear.

'Yes. Now' I said, quickly taking his belt off.