Three

" @jamesmcvey uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 78,336 othersNot a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh

Not a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. My bro❤️

View all 7,367 comments
bradleywillsimpson aw bro, I miss u man. Come home soon, England misses ya😞❤️
quinnjonesxo my boys are looking handsome!! Miss u james, I'm expecting a postcard soon😉

@quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 79,627 others Playing with balls👼🏼 i love bowling so much, i'll be happy to get married here😂

Playing with balls👼🏼 i love bowling so much, i'll be happy to get married here😂

View all 12,374 comments
thisisellarae my best friend is lookin FIREE😰🔥
bradleywillsimpson well damn, now I kinda wish I could go bowling with u😉🥴
jamesmcvey you put that as your caption on purpose, did yaaa??😏 looking amazing btw xx

///

'Hey guys, so today's video is going to be a prank' I quietly whispered and tried to contain myself from giggles. 'This has been one of the most highly requested videos and you're finally getting it!' I grinned excitedly.

'As you can tell by the title, I'm going to be doing the 'fainting' prank on one of my best friends, Brad. I have been feeling unwell for the past few days with a fever and this is the perfect opportunity. He knows how rundown I am feeling and I'm hoping that he's gonna believe this!' I chuckled.

'Brad is currently on his way from the pharmacy, he's gone to fetch me my medicine as I'm too poorly to drive. This gives me time to prepare and hide the camera. As I was hiding the camera in my bedroom, I was feeling nervous because I don't know if he's gonna be flirty and act all lovey dovey because he's gonna think there's no cameras around. And of course, I had to call him my best friend to make it seem normal. I could hear the front door open and close, he must be here.

'Wish me luck' I whispered to the camera. It is hidden behind between my TV and my candle. He won't notice at all.

'Quinn, do you want to take your tablet now?' I heard him ask as he walked up the stairs. I quickly crawled into bed and wrapped myself in the blanket.

'Yeah please' I coughed. He slightly smiled at me and handed me my glass of water and pills. 'Thank you' I smiled at him after taking them. He sat down beside me on my bed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

'How are you feeling?' He asked, putting his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

'I have the worst headache. I physically can't bring myself to leave the bed. I feel so sick' I whined, frowning.

'Your temperature is high. You're really warm. Do you want me to run you a bath?' He asked.

'I can do it' I sighed.

'No you stay, I'll do it' He walked into the bathroom. Bearing in mind, my room is an en-suite so I got a bathroom in my room. He can hear me if I whisper to the camera so I can't risk it. But what I wanted to say was 'oh my god, he's so sweet!'.

'Do you want to watch a movie later downstairs? It'll keep your mind off the illness a bit' He suggested. I smiled and nodded my head in response. 'Go get your new clothes and get in the bath. I'll set up the TV in the living room, yeah?' He replied. Now is the time as he is about to leave my room. I climbed out of bed and pretended I was dizzy.

'Woah' I groaned.

'You okay?' He asked. I didn't reply, I 'fainted' in front of him. I didn't move, I tried not to laugh or even crack a smile as my face is facing him.

'Quinn! That must have hurt your head!' He panicked. He quickly grabbed a pillow and placed it underneath my head. What a sweetheart! My head really did hurt.

'Quinn, wake up! Wake up please' He pleaded, gently slapping my face. I am trying so hard not to laugh at this point. I could hear him pacing himself back and forth, probably wondering what to do.

'Quinn, can you hear me?' He asked. No dude, I "passed out" I can't hear you. He sat down beside me and pulled my body into his arms. My head is resting against his chest.

'You must have been feeling so unwell. Please wake up!' He sighed. He kissed my forehead and I melted inside. I might have to edit that bit out of the video but still so cute.

'Baby please' He stroked my hair. 'I'm gonna call 111' He muttered to himself.

'Hello. My friend has been feeling really sick the past few days. And she fainted. She's been unconscious for about 3 minutes now' He spoke on the phone. Oh my god, he's actually phoning the hospital! I wanna stop but I don't want to. I wanna play this out a little bit longer.

'Pour water on her? Oh, in her ear?' He questioned. Oh hell no!! 'She's gonna hate me for this' He sighed. I could hear his footsteps towards the bathroom and I could hear the water tap running.

'I'm sorry, Quinn. Wake up' He whispered. He poured a small amount of water in my ear and my body jumped.

'Are you okay?!' He asked, pulling me in his arms.

'Yeah. It's a prank! You actually poured water on me!' I laughed, shaking my head to get the water out of my ear.

'What?!' He chuckled quietly, shaking his head in disbelief.

'It's a prank' I giggled.

'That was so scary! I'm glad you're okay though' He laughed. I quickly stood up and went to grab the camera that was hiding.

'So there we go guys, you wanted me to prank Brad and I did. If you want the whole pranking videos to continue, please comment down below of what else you would like me to do and who to prank. Please like and subscribe' I smiled at the camera.

'Or don't' Brad winked.

'I guess I'll just have to prank you more' I smirked.

'I love you guys, I'll see you in another video' I grinned before turning the camera off.

'I can't believe you did this' He quietly laughed.

'Was that actually believable?' I asked.

'I mean, yeah. Your temperature was really warm and you haven't been well for a few days. I thought that's why you fainted' He explained.

'Aw I'm sorry. This was really requested and I had to do it. Your reaction was so cute though' I smiled.

'Is the camera off?' He asked.

'Yeah why?' I replied.

'So I can do this' He chuckled. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and kissed me.