Seventy Seven

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 528,479 others So happy to be home with you❤️

So happy to be home with you❤️

View all 427,913 comments

thisisellarae yes I'm so happy he's on the mend!! Miss u guys xx
tristanevans best news we've had in a while!🤗💙
jamesmcvey such a relief! We might pop over later x

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 498,904 others Thank you for all the lovely messages

Thank you for all the lovely messages. Finally can go home to my girl❤️

View all 357,945 comments

quinnjonesxo I love you xxx
itskirstie See you soon pal! So happy you're okay!❤️
spencejonesy I just can't get rid of you😂😉

//

'Home sweet home' Brad chuckled as I opened the front door. He inhaled deeply and exhaled with relief.

'Ah I'm so happy you're here' I jumped in his arms and wrapped my arms around him so tight. 'I don't want to let you go' I giggled.

'Me neither' He laughed as he picked me up in the air. I wrapped my legs around his hips.

'Such a lovely welcome home gesture' Spencer laughed.

'Shut up, let me enjoy this with my boyfriend' I laughed. I kissed Brad's forehead before he put me back on the ground.

'Hello, glad to see you here!' My dad grinned, giving Brad a hug.

'Thank you! Thanks for letting me stay here for a while' Brad replied.

'You're always welcome here. It's the least I could do, you look after my daughter so I can look after you two' Dad smiled.

'Aw Dad' I giggled. 'Right, his parents are on their way so I'm gonna tidy the house super quick' I said.

'No need, I've already cleaned everything' Eva smiled.

'Thank you' I smiled at her. 'You're gonna love his parents, they're so lovely' I reassured her.

'They're alright' Brad laughed and shrugged his shoulders. 'I'm gonna go upstairs quickly to drop my bags off' He forced a smile. I could hear his voice slightly crack. I followed him quietly upstairs to my room, I saw him drop his body on my bed and sighed.

'You okay baby?' I asked. He gasped as he looked at me, not realising I was there.

'Yeah. I just need to sit for a bit' He said. I sat down next to him and he rested his hand on my knee. 'Thank you for everything. I mean it. I don't deserve you, after how I treated you' He sighed.

'No babe, don't. I'm always here, no matter how hard you push me away. I'll always come back fighting for you' I said as I rest my head on his shoulder and I held his hand reassuringly.

'You're my world, literally. I couldn't have gotten through this without you' He sighed, burying his head into his hands.

'It's okay babe, I'll do anything for you' I replied. 'How come you're sad though, babe? I thought you'd be happy to be home' I asked.

'Oh I am so happy to be home with you. But obviously I'm really gutted with what happened. I mean, Connor is my best friend' He spoke with such sadness in his voice. I grabbed his hand and squeezed his hand.

'Are you going to talk it out with him?' I asked.

'I will but not yet. I just want to focus on getting better and make up for lost time with you' He smiled.

'I was so scared Brad. I truly thought I've lost you' I tearfully spoke. He wiped my tears and hugged me.

'Your love got me through it. It's like I'm addicted to you, your love and everything about you. I couldn't bear the thought of losing you, I just couldn't let that happen. Of course I was never angry with you, I was so angry with him and at the situation. I was annoyed that it had to happen on your birthday night. I feel like I've ruined your birthday completely and I'm so sorry for that' He apologised. He had a tear roll his cheek and I wiped his tear with my thumb. There's something about seeing him cry that hurts me, I rarely see his vulnerable side and it makes me love him even more which I didn't think was possible.

'You don't need to apologise or explain yourself. It was awful, yes. However, it wasn't your fault and it wasn't my fault too. Connor was drunk and he shouldn't have done that. He knows that. It'll take a while to forgive and forget but I truly don't want us to lose him. He really has been the best friend, despite what he did' I said. 'And I love you so much Bradley. I don't care if my birthday was ruined, I'm just fucking happy you're safe and alive. That's all that matters now' I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

'I'm normally the one wiping your tears and hugging you to reassure you. Who knew that you'd be doing it to me' He chuckled.

'I'm happy to be the one to reassure you' I giggled as I hold his hand. 'How are you feeling now?' I asked.

'In love' He smirked.

'Good' I laughed. We hugged as we stood up from the bed. We heard the front door open and close so I'm guessing his parents are here.