Seventeen

'I don't understand why girls wear heels when they know that they're gonna be in agony hours later' Connor chuckled as I leaned on his shoulder to take my heels off.

'We just wanna look good. Pain is beauty' I laughed.

'You and Ella always look beautiful! Heels or no heels' He chuckled, holding my shoes as I walk barefoot beside him to the smoking area. The others are inside on the dance-floor.

'No joke, I can't feel my feet right now' I laughed, shaking my feet as I sat down at a table with Connor.

'Ask Brad for a foot massage' He winked.

'I don't know where he is' I shrugged my shoulders.

'Last time I saw him, he was at the bar with Tris and Spencer' He replied.

'He's enjoying himself, that's all that matters' I grinned. 'Right, time to put the heels back on' I sighed.

'You can lean on me don't worry' He laughed as he watched me put my heels on. We linked arms as we walk back inside to the bar to find the boys.

'Hey baby' Brad grinned, embracing me in his arms.

'Having a good time?' I asked. He smiled and nodded his head.

'Yeah. Where did you get off to though?' He asked, frowning.

'Went outside with Con to take my shoes off for a bit' I chuckled.

'You wanna wear my trainers for a bit?' He asked.

'No, it's fine. I don't want you to walk around barefoot with broken glass everywhere' I replied. I smiled at his thoughtfulness.

'Babe I'm gonna sit down anyway for a few minutes with Tris and Spence. Give me your heels, I'll hold them' He said as he gave me his trainers.

'You're the best' I grinned happily. I put on his trainers and my feet immediately felt less sore.

'Go and have fun with Ella. I'll see you in a bit' He kissed my cheek and walked off with the boys, holding my heels. The best boyfriend ever, come on!

//

'Babe' I heard Ella shout, grabbing Spencer's hand. I raised an eyebrow, confused.

'What's going on between them?' I asked, nudging Connor in the side.

'I don't know to be honest, but I can sense something' He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

'Ella likes James though?' I questioned, still confused. 

'Where you going?' Ella asked Spence.

'I'm going to McDonald's. I'm starving' Spencer replied to her.

'I'll come with you' She giggled. She then looked at us and let go of his hand immediately.

'We'll come with you!' Connor said. Spencer awkwardly smiled as he wait for all of us to get ready to leave the club. On our way out, there's a group of drunk young boys standing in the hallway, gawking at Ella and I. Spencer grabbed Ella protectively and Brad held my hand tightly. We eventually left the club and started walking to McDonald's. It's literally across the road.

'I'm just gonna get a coke, I'm not really hungry' I said as we arrived in McDonald's.

'I'll get you medium fries' Brad chuckled. He knows me too well, when I say I'm not hungry he always get me a little something because he knows I'll eat them anyway. Tristan and I sat down as the others have gone to wait for their orders.

'Had a good night?' Tristan asked.

'Yeah' I smiled. 'Did you?' I asked. 

'Hell yeah. I met a girl and she's so beautiful. Her name is Harper. She gave me her number' He started to blush.

'Oh my god that's amazing. Well done you' I giggled.