Eighty Five

It. Is. Time. I'm so scared. Our friends are currently in the living room chatting away, I'm finding it so hard to concentrate when my mind is drifting away. Brad noticed and he held my hand to reassure me. I quickly smiled at him.

'Hey Dad!' I shouted as I noticed he walked past the living room. He walked back and into the living room.

'Hey darling. You okay?' He asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah, can you just sit for a minute?' I asked. Everyone looked at me, furrowing their eyebrows in confusion. I deeply exhaled and inhaled before I go to sit between Spencer and Dad. Brad is sat with the others.

'I just want to say that whatever I'm about to say, promise me you won't shout or be angry?' I sighed.

'What, why?' Spencer asked.

'Do you promise?' I asked, ignoring his question.

'Okay darling, I promise. What is it? Do you guys know?' Dad asked.

'Nope I have no clue' James shook his head.

'Brad and I have something to say... I'm pregnant' I awkwardly chuckled. I instantly looked at my dad to see his reaction. He didn't react. I don't know if I should be worried or not.

'Oh' Spencer sighed and looked away.

'Aw that's amazing girl!' Ella squealed as she hugged me. She already knew I was pregnant anyway, she did it to break the awkward silence.

'Haha thank your I laughed, wrapping my arms around her. I can't help but feel sick, my family didn't react but my friends did. I looked at Brad and he sighed.

'Quinn, I'm not angry' Dad sighed, tapping my shoulder to get my attention. 'I'm just disappointed' He shrugged his shoulders.

'Why?' I asked.

'Because you're 22. You're already stressed, this is gonna cause you a lot more stress. You had good things coming up for you' He said.

'I hate to say it but I agree with Dad. No doubt you two will be good parents but are you really ready?' Spencer asked.

'Thanks a lot guys' I scoffed. My eyes filled with hot tears and my lips started to quiver. I couldn't look at anyone. My heart dropped into my stomach. I ran outside the front door and slammed the door. I sprinted as fast as I could to get away. Why am I always the disappointment? No matter what I do, I end up disappointing my family.

BRAD'S POV

'She's gonna need some space' Spencer sighed.

'No, I'm gonna find her. But first, can I just say. When she found out, she was devastated. Her first thought was that she was so scared to tell you guys. She knew you wouldn't be happy but I reassured her, I didn't think you would be disappointed. She is worried sick. She's scared. No, she's frightened. She didn't want to keep the baby at one point, hell I'm not even sure if she still doesn't want the baby. You've now just made her feel alone. When I find her and we come back, I expect you to have a chat with her. Just you three' I said. I felt angry that they upset her. 'I'm gonna go' I ran outside.

Quinn is long gone. I grabbed my phone and dialled her number. Went straight to voicemail. It is now starting to rain. Quinn doesn't have a coat. I quickly ran inside to grab her coat so when I find her, I can give it to her.

'Quinn!' I shouted as I run along to find her.

'Quinn' I heard Tristan shout. I smiled at him as I turn around. He was running towards me.

'Thank you' I said. We both continued running and we don't even know where we're going. 'I don't want her to do anything stupid' I sighed. The rain is now pouring and I'm freezing cold.

'Guys, get in!' James shouted, beeping his car.

'Thanks!' I said, getting in his car.

'Right, any ideas where she might be?' James asked.

'No idea. Although she might be at the arcade?' I suggested.

//

We arrived at the arcade and it was almost empty. I could see a small figure sitting on the floor in the corner.

'Quinn?' I quietly called out.

'Hey' Quinn whispered. I run over to her and sat beside her. She is soaking wet. Tristan came over with her coat.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'Yeah I'm fine' She replied. She wouldn't look up at us so I wrapped the coat around her. I hugged her tightly.

'I love you' I whispered in her ear as I hug her. She didn't reply. I cupped my hands on her cheeks and titled her head up. Her eyes were red, she had mascara stained cheeks and dried lips.

'I don't want to go home anymore' She sobbed. She buried her head into my chest as she cry.

'You can stay at my place tonight?' Tristan suggested.

'No it's fine, I don't wanna bother you' She sighed.

'No! You guys are my best friends, I'll do anything for you. You know I have a spare bedroom, you can stay in there!' Tristan smiled.

'Thanks mate, I appreciate it' I smiled. I lifted Quinn up in my arms and we all ran outside in the rain to James' car.