Twenty Five

" @spencerjonesy uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 89,759 others

Happy Boxing Day everyone. Here's a post of my baby twin and I. Never spent Christmas without her, it felt so weird being apart. Miss ya❤️❤️

View all 17,482 comments

tristanevans she may be 2 minutes younger than you but she definitely is the boss😂😂
bradleywillsimpson miss you Spence!! Come back home soooonnnn
quinnjonesxo I miss u so much twin😭😭 hope ur having the best time, love ya❤️

//

'Are you going to Birmingham today?' My dad asked Brad as he walked into my room.

'Oh, no I'm not today' Brad replied, holding my hand.

'Oh I thought you were. Why not?' He asked.

'I didn't want to leave Quinn just yet' Brad chuckled. I looked at him and smiled. He didn't want to leave me because he knew I was feeling a bit sad. I'm sad that Spencer isn't here but I'm happy that he's having the time of his life with my best friend. But I am still sad if that makes sense.

'Oh Quinn, I know that you don't like being away from your brother' Dad sighed.

'Yeah I know. It's like a part of me left' I chuckled lightly. 'But he's coming back tomorrow. I'm just being dramatic' I grinned. My dad hugged me before going to his room.

'Babe are you sure you're okay? I know you don't like to talk about your feelings when your dad is around' Brad asked quietly. It's true, my dad worries too much about me. Over time, I realised it's much easier to act happy around Dad to make him happy.

'Baby I'm okay. You should go to Birmingham, I'll be fine' I smiled and kissed his cheek.

'I can't be bothered to drive. My dad has come down with a flu though so I don't really wanna catch it' Brad chuckled.

'Okay you can stay here' I grinned. 'But you better make up for your family' I said.

'I will, I will' He sighed. We both laid down in bed, snuggled underneath the warm blanket. I rested my head on his chest and I could feel myself dozing off to sleep.

//

'Brad, can you turn it up? It's my favourite song' I giggled excitedly, dancing along to Lewis Capaldi's song Hold Me While You Wait. Brad chuckled quietly as he turned up the radio in his car.

'I'm waiting up, saving all my precious time, losing light. I'm missing my same old us' I started to sing. Brad looked at me and smiled so hard before looking back on the road. He placed his other hand on my thigh as I continued to sing the rest of the song. Eventually BrAd started to join in on the song. I have always loved his voice, he's so amazing and he doesn't seem to think so.

'I could listen to you singing all day every day for the rest of my life' I giggled. He winked at me. I hate being in cars when it's so dark outside, I always feel so unsafe. It's literally 1 in the morning and we fancied a little road trip but don't know where to. But with Brad, I always feel safe no matter where I am.

'I mean, you can' He chuckled.

'I would love to. Sing what makes you beautiful' I smirked as I changed the song. As he started singing, I could tell he was distracted by a car behind us. But he didn't want to tell me because he knows that I'll get really scared. I turned the music off.

'Babe, what's wrong?' I asked.

'Nothing. It's fine' He spoke under his breath, constantly looking at the rear view mirror.

'You're scaring me' I whined. Brad squeezed his hand on my thigh, trying to reassure me. I placed my hand on top of his hand and I squeezed his hand.

'The car is tail gating my car. I don't even know why!' Brad angrily spoke. 'Can you put your seatbelt on now please?' He asked. 'Now, hurry!' He shouted. I quickly put my seatbelt on and I watched the car behind. It's getting closer and faster, flashing their headlights.

'What's going on?' I asked.

'Baby I love you' He cried. 'I love you so much, please don't ever forget that' He sighed.

'Baby don't say that. We're gonna be fine!' I cried. I'm so scared. Within one second, the car smashed into us. Our car flipped upside down, skidding down the road. Silence is all I can hear right now.

'Owwww-

//

*BRAD'S POV*

'No-no no' I could hear Quinn crying. I slowly opened my eyes and realised Quinn is having a nightmare. I didn't even realise that we both fell asleep.

'Brad!' Quinn screamed. 'No!'

'Babe' I quietly whispered, shaking her shoulder gently. She jumped and woke up. She looked at me and burst into tears.

'You're alive. Oh my god!' She sobbed, hugging me so tight in her arms.

'Of course I am, silly! Breathe, please' I rubbed her back reassuringly. I wonder what she was dreaming about.

'Please don't ever leave me please' She said between her short breaths and cries.

'What? I promise I won't. What did you dream about, baby?' I asked. I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. She is still hugging me so tight and she doesn't want to let go of me.

'I-it was a c-car accident' She stuttered. I sighed, running my hand through her hair soothingly.

'A c-car was tail gating us. It was getting closer and faster. Y-you told me to put my seatbelt on and you said I love you so much please don't ever forget it. I said no don't say that we're gonna be fine. Then the car hit us, it smashed from behind and our car flipped upside down. I looked over and you were dead' She sobbed so hard. My heart broke, this affected her so much.

'This is never gonna happen baby. I'll make sure of it. I love you' I kissed her.

'It was so horrible. I didn't even say I love you too before you died. That wasn't the last thing you heard from me' She cried.

'I already know that you love me, darling' I said. She wrapped her arms around me tight and buried her head into my chest.