Thirty Nine

" bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by connorball and 108,792 others Taking time off social media

Taking time off social media. I need this. Please respect that❤️

View 53,463 comments
connorball always here for u bro❤️
thisisellarae we'll get through this together!! Love u so much🤗❤️
tristanevans so much respect for you bro, I'll see u in a bit💙

"QUINN JONES AND BRADLEY SIMPSON BROKE UP"

"YOUTUBER QUINN JONES DUMPED HER BOYFRIEND IN HOSPITAL"

"BRAD SIMPSON SEEN CRYING OUTSIDE HOSPITAL"

I rolled my eyes, reading all the articles and speculations about my relationship. No, Brad and I are not broken up but I just need a break. I still love him too much to let him go fully but a break is much needed. I just need to be on my own for a while.

It's been 5 days and I've not seen Brad yet. I've not seen any of my best friends yet. It makes me so sad, even though I've asked for it, I really do miss them. I'm happy that they've respected my decision.

I'm still stuck in the hospital as I've had another seizure. This is due to mental distress, this is just another effect of just having it in my system. It's just a lingering effect even though it's not in my system anymore. The nurses are worried about me and they believe that I'm not ready to go home. Spencer has been really useful though, because he's training to be a doctor and is planning to go to medical school. He's helping me with the medical terms that the nurses say and he helps break it down for me.

I need to get out of here. I need to stay strong. I can't cry and beg to see Brad when I told him to leave. It'll just mess with his mind more and he doesn't deserve that. I don't know what to do. I constantly feel so depressed, drained and anxious. It isn't helping the fact I'm here in the hospital 24/7, alone. Can someone please help me.

I decided to go for a walk around the hospital and maybe chill in the cafeteria for an hour or so. I just can't sit in bed any longer. I slowly get out of bed as I feel so dizzy already. I stand up, putting a pair of joggers on and white crop top. I put my hair in a low ponytail and I walked to the toilet to brush my teeth. I then walked out of the room, walked down the long hallway to walk past the waiting room. The cafeteria is right next to the waiting room.

I saw a familiar face, the one face that I've been dying to see for the past week. I could scream right now. I stared at him for a few minutes, he's sleeping on my Dad's shoulder. I don't even know why he's here?

'Hey sweetheart' Dad smiled, startling Brad and he woke up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He then looked at me and grinned.

'Hey. What are you guys doing here?' I asked.

'I'm always here. In case anything happens, I wanna be here. Not on the way here' Dad replied. I smiled at his response. 'Bradley here, he's been here everyday with me, keeping me company' Dad grinned at him thankfully. Brad looked at dad then he looked at me.

'You didn't need to do that' I smiled at Brad. All I want to do is hug and kiss him. I can't be giving mixed signals. Did I make a wrong decision?

'Of course I did. Always gotta be here for whatever happens' He smiled.

'You got a keeper there' Dad chuckled. I smiled and nodded my head.

'I do' I giggled quietly. Brad's eyes lit up of excitement. 'Right, I'm going to the cafeteria. Wanna come with?' I asked.

'Yeah, I could do with a coffee' Dad smiled. Brad seems uncertain if I was asking him too.

'You coming?' I asked. He looked up and smiled, nodding his head. Without realising, I held his hand as we walked down to the cafeteria. He didn't even second guess. We sat down at a table, dad went to the till to order. He's getting me a glazed doughnut which I have been craving for all day and he's buying Brad a blueberry muffin.

'How have you been?' I asked quietly.

'Tired' He replied. 'Haven't slept properly all week, hospital chairs aren't as comfortable as they look' He laughed.

'Have you not been home?' I asked. Did he really stay here the whole week? I feel so bad.

'Yeah I have. I went home to shower, have dinner with the boys. But I come here overnight and all morning. Then I'll repeat' He replied. He looks so sad, I just want to cry.

'I'm sorry' I sighed.

'It's fine' He forced a smile. No it's not!

'I'll hopefully be home by next week' I smiled.

'That's great' He grinned happily. When I look into his eyes, I can tell he's tired and he's been crying a lot.

'Brad' I said. He looked at me, waiting for me to say something. 'Don't forget that I love you. I love you so much' I said.

'I know you do, you don't need to tell me' He smiled.

'I feel like you need to hear it though. I know you're sad, you don't need to pretend to be fine' I replied. His face slightly dropped and he looked down at the floor.

'Only one of us can be sad at a time. Right now that's you, I'm staying strong for both of us. You don't have the energy to do so. I love you too by the way' He kissed my hand as he held it gently.

'I know you have been crying. I've seen photos all over the internet' I sighed.

'A man is allowed to cry' He chuckled. 'But yeah, about that. Ignore what they're saying online' He smiled reassuringly.

'I would never break up with you, you know that right?' I asked. His face lit up. My heart feels happy to see his genuine smile.

'I know. This is just a mini break' He sighed.

'Thank you for respecting that' I smiled. He nodded his head in response.