Forty Eight

'Three tequila shots please!' Ella screamed at the bartender.

'For us or for yourself?' Kirstie joked. Knowing Ella, it'll be for herself.

'Drink!' Ella smiled, giving us the shots. 'Three, two... one!' She counted down and then we consumed the tequila shots.

'Ugh' I groaned in disgust. 'I don't know why I always let you talk me into this' I laughed, shaking my head.

'Come on, let's dance' Kirstie giggled, grabbing my hand and led us to the dance floor. Rihanna's Work started to play and I started to dance along to the beat. Ella is twerking which is so entertaining but I'm so surprised that she's actually good at twerking. I'm not as good as her. I started to grind my hips to the beat of the song and I felt so good. The dance floor is my happy place.

'Look at her go!' Ella laughed, pointing at me. 'Oh no, you don't' She shouted at a guy who grabbed my waist. Ella and Kirstie grabbed my hands and pulled me away immediately.

'Thank you' I thanked them for looking out for me. The guy walked away in a huff to the bar and we ran back to the dance floor as a different song started to play. It's now playing Cool by Jonas Brothers.

'Aw this song is so good' Kirstie laughed. We all danced along and an hour had passed already. A few more tequila shots consumed. A few more vodka and lemonade consumed.

BRAD'S POV

'Quinn's out tonight?' I asked Connor in confusion as I had just saw her Instagram post.

'Ah yeah I saw it earlier. Ella and Kirstie wanted to cheer her up. That's what we're doing as well' He shrugged his shoulders.

'Yeah' I muttered under my breath. 'I just don't like her being out on her own with the girls. They need us there, looking out for them' I sighed.

'I told Kirstie to call me if anything happens so don't worry' James smiled. 'Can we have four bottles of desperados, please?' James asked the bartender.

'Yeah okay' I sighed. I tried to shake off the fact that my girlfriend is in a club with the guys all over her. However, I know for a fact that she won't dance with them and I know for a fact that the girls will make sure they're not touching Quinn. I trust the girls and I know they'll look after each other. 

'Don't worry mate' Tristan smiled, patting his hand on my back to reassure me. 'Right, I'm gonna go mingle. Go and dance' He chuckled. He walked away with Connor. James and I headed to the dance floor, dancing along to Calvin Harris.

'Plus it's nice that Ella and Quinn are spending time with Kirstie. She is a shy girl and she finds it hard to make friends. I'm proud of them' James said.

'They seemed to have got along really well within seconds' I laughed. 'Quinn and Ella are such welcoming people, of course they'll make Kirstie feel part of our group' I smiled.

'Yeah and I'm so relieved' He chuckled. We went outside in the smoking area to get some fresh air as we were sweating buckets inside. I heard my phone beep multiple times so I took it out of my jeans pocket.

' Babbyyyyyy I misssss youuuuu '

' Are. You having funnnnn? '

' Ella keeeeps on making me dooo shotssss'

' iiiii lllooovvveeee yyyoouuu '

'ppllease don't hateeee mee '

' babbyyy im really saaddd now "

Receiving drunk messages from Quinn did make me chuckle but the last two messages didn't. I felt bad for her, I wanted her to have a good time but she clearly can't stop thinking about our situation. I want to see her but the boys won't tell me where she is.

My phone rang.

'Babbyyy' Quinn giggled.

'Hello you' I chuckled.

'Are you having fun?' She asked. I could hear people chatting and it sounds like she's outside.

'Yeah but I'm missing you. Are you having fun?' I replied.

'I miss you. It's not the same without you' She slurred her words. 'Quinn, get off the phone' I heard Ella laugh.

'I want Bradley' Quinn sighed. I smiled so much that I looked like a fool. 'Get off her you freak' I heard Quinn shout.

'What's wrong?' I asked. I started to get worried. 'Where are you?' I asked.

'Some man is hugging Kirstie, claiming that they know each other. Kirstie said she doesn't know him' Ella said, assuming she grabbed Quinn's phone.

'Where are you now?' I asked.

'We're at the Rockstar club' She replied.

'Dude, some guy is stalking Kirstie. We gotta go' I informed James.

'What?? Let's go' James gasped. I'll just text Connor and Tristan when we get there. Luckily the club is 2 minutes walking distance and we decided to run.

'Kirstie' James shouted, running towards her. He pushed the guy off her and he fell onto the ground.

'I'm so glad you're here' She sighed, hugging James so tight.

'Don't ever touch my girlfriend again. Got it?' James shouted at his face. The guy didn't reply, instead he ran away. I instantly looked for Quinn and she was sat in the corner, crying.

'Hey' I quietly spoke, sitting down next to her. I gave her my jacket to keep her warm as I noticed her body shaking.

'I love you' She kisses my cheek. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her in silence. 'Are you still mad at me? You're quiet' She sighed.

'Let's not talk about it now' I sighed. 'I love you too' I smiled.

'Why not?' She asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Because. You're intoxicated and we're in a club, not the best time and place' I replied.

'But this has been killing me. I'm sobering up now' She said.

'Babe no, I don't wanna talk about it now' I raised my voice slightly. And I knew I shouldn't have.

'Don't shout at me' She rolled her eyes at me.

'I didn't mean to' I spoke quietly.

'It just seems like I'm not worth it. You don't want to sort it out. You don't really care' She scoffed. She stood up and threw my jacket at me.

'Are you fucking kidding me?' I scoffed at her. 'Every single day, I tell you that I love you. Every day I say that you're beautiful. Every day I make sure you know how much you mean to me' I said. 'And for you to doubt me in our relationship, makes ME think that maybe it's you that doesn't love me as much as I love you. Maybe it's YOU that doesn't want to sort it out!' I exclaimed.

'How could you say that?' She gasped. She looked away, fighting back her tears.

'And how could you say that as well' I replied. 'Don't turn this all around on me' I said.

'Glad to know that that's really what you think of me' She scoffed, shaking her head at me.

'But it's okay for you to accuse me of cheating?' I questioned.

'I never said that' She said.

'But you thought it' I replied.