Fifty Six

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 324,853 others Let's have a chat guys, waiting for Bradley to get out of the shower so we can have some food🥺❤️

Let's have a chat guys, waiting for Bradley to get out of the shower so we can have some food🥺❤️

View all 299,093 comments
bradleywillsimpson wow😫 you so fine❤️
thisisellarae girl you're glowing!!😭🥺
jamesmcvey how's the holiday so far?? Kirstie is so jealous that she's debating whether to book a holiday😂

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 298,383 others I can't handle with how gorgeous she is! I'm so lucky❤️ Our last night in Venice😫

I can't handle with how gorgeous she is! I'm so lucky❤️ Our last night in Venice😫

View all 231,853 comments

thisisellarae you two with the holiday posts are unreal!😍😍
itskirstie she's a keeper Bradley💘
spencejonesy you're treating her so well brad😌💙

//

BRAD'S POV

'Baby come on' Quinn giggled, holding my hand and pulling me out of bed. She's fully dressed in a white top, blue jeans and clear high heels whilst I'm wrapped in a towel as I just got out of the shower.

'Give me a minute' I laughed. She laid on top of me and started planting kisses on my face. 'This isn't helping, you know' I laughed as I wrapped my arms around her.

'Normally I take too long to get ready. I'm dressed! You're not' She chuckled.

'Pick something for me to wear then' I said. She got excited and ran across the room to open my suitcase. She picked out black jeans with a belt, white T-shirt and striped shirt. My girl has good taste.

'Put it on' She grinned as she threw the clothes on the bed. She watched me as I get changed and I couldn't help but blush. She has seen me naked many times but I still get so shy. She makes me feel giddy. This is so cheesy but it's true.

'You look handsome' She grinned. She walked up to me and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and spun her up in the air.

'I love you' I kissed her cheek. We walked out of the hotel room, hand in hand. I'm in awe of how beautiful my girlfriend looks tonight. We're going on a date night as it's our last night in Venice and she looks amazing.

'It's so lovely here' She smiled as she looked over to the sea while we walked down the beach. I nodded my head in agreement. I held her hand tightly until we made it to the restaurant. This restaurant is really fancy and we are quite fortunate to have a table here.

'Couldn't have asked for anything better' I smiled. I take her to her chair and then I sat down opposite. We ordered steak and red wine.

'I would wanna come back here again though. Maybe our one year anniversary' She winked at me.

'Is that a hint, yeah' I chuckled. 'Yeah I wanna come back for sure' I smiled and nodded my head.

'Like I want our kids to come here and experience this' She smiled.

'Ooh our kids' I winked at her. She started to blush and looked away shyly. 'But yeah I'm the same. I want them to experience what we've experienced. I want to travel with my family, you' I grinned.

'I love that. I can't wait for our future. It's gonna be amazing' She giggled as she sipped her red wine.

'We've got many years together and many things to look forward to' I said. I held her hand from across the table and gazed into her beautiful blue eyes.

'I don't know if it's the setting but you're so romantic tonight' She giggled.

'You have that effect on me' I laughed. 'You better appreciate it though' I winked at her.

'I love it' She smiled.

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by thisisellarae and 284,854 others Baby💘

Baby💘

View all 284,483 comments

bradleywillsimpson who's that cutie omg?! Ily xxx
thisisellarae wow Bradley you scrub up well!! Miss u guys💛
connorball so fancy😉 who knew you had in you!😂