Sixty Three

Now that everything's gone back to normal, I can finally breathe. I can finally rest, knowing my best friend and my brother are going to be fine now.

'Babe do you want to stay in for dinner? Or do you want to go out?' I asked, resting my head on Brad's shoulder.

'Erm it would be nice for us to stay in? We've been going out quite a lot with everyone else and I just want to spend time with my girl. But it's up to you' He smiled at me.

'Yeah okay we'll stay in, that's fine with me' I giggled. I gave him a kiss before standing up to walk to the kitchen. I opened the freezer to see what I can cook but no one has been grocery shopping so the freezer is empty.

'That's fine, we can order in' He laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I sighed, closing the freezer. 'Or not?' He questioned.

'Yeah no I don't mind. You can choose dinner. I'm just annoyed that I'm the one who's gotta do all the food shop. Spencer is constantly at Ella's house and my Dad is just being weird, I don't even know what's going on with him. I shouldn't be responsible for everything' I sighed.

'Where are they now anyway?' He asked.

'Dad said he won't be back until late at night. And Spencer is obviously at Ella's' I replied.

'Have a chat with your dad when he gets back' He said. He kissed my forehead before opening the drawer to get takeout menus. 'I fancy chinese, do you babe?' He asked.

'Ooo yeah that sounds nice. You know my order' I smiled at him. He nodded his head and smiled at me in response. He walked off to order our food and I decided to walk into my garden, to just sit down in fresh air and breathe. I think it's about time I prank Bradley boy. I don't know what prank though, because our plan today is to eat Chinese food, watch films then sleep. Oh I know, I can do a bad dream / sleep paralysis prank... let's see how it goes.

'Baby you okay?' Brad asked, walking outside towards me. I opened my arms and he hugged me.

'Yeah I'm fine. You?' I replied. He kissed me and smiled.

'All good princess' He grinned happily. He hugged me so tight and I stayed in his arms for another 30 seconds in silence. I always love his scent. His smell just makes me feel at home no matter what.

'Dude I'm so full' I whined, unzipping my jeans to show Brad my food baby.

'You could actually pass being pregnant' He laughed, stroking my belly.

'What if I am?' I grinned. He looked at me confused and raised an eyebrow.

'Stop playing' He chuckled awkwardly. I sighed and looked away. 'Are you?' He silently coughed.

'Nah just kidding' I laughed so loud. He took a deep breath of relief and hugged me. 'I'm tired' I yawned. We both got into bed under the covers and turned on the TV. But before I got into bed, I quickly hid my camera so I can prank him. Hopefully it'll go well.

'Can we watch a horror?' I asked.

'You just want an excuse to be the little spoon' He winked at me.

'Ha maybe' I giggled. We put on the film called Sinister on Netflix, it is supposedly scary so we'll be the judge of that. An hour passed and I'm actually feeling so sleepy. Brad has fallen asleep besides me and it is now the perfect time to prank him. Although, I feel bad for ruining his beauty sleep but gotta do it.

I pulled the covers off him to make it look like I'm tossing and turning. I whined a little bit as I closed my eyes. Nothing. God, he's a heavy sleeper. Time to take it up a notch. I put my cold feet against his back and slightly pushed him. I could hear him groaning so it's working. Finally.

'Quinn' He muttered groggily. He wrapped his arm around me and went back to sleep. I whined again and this time I screamed 'help!' 

'Babe what happened?' He asked, shaking my shoulder to wake me up. 'Wake up' He said. I thought this is a good opportunity to pretend to ha e sleep paralysis. I'm not fully aware of the sleep paralysis so don't come at me if I'm wrong.

'I can't move!' I exclaimed. I put on the water works and he wiped my tears with his thumb.

'Baby shush. You're okay, you're having a bad dream' He sighed, shaking my shoulder. I usually have bad dreams so this should be believable.

'I-I c-can't move.  I- I can't see' I cried. 'I h-hear your voice b-but I cant see you' I sobbed. He pulled me up in his arms protectively and kissed my cheek.

'Quinn you're scaring me. Stop it' He begged. 'Stop. Wake up please' He sighed, shaking my shoulders again. 'Quinn!' He shouted.

'Stop. Get off me!' I screamed.

'Quinn! Wake up!' He shouted. He placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes and smiled at me. He looked at me confused and raised an eyebrow.

'Got ya!' I giggled.

'You can't be doing this to me babe. You scared me so much' He sighed. He sat back down and buried his head into his hands.

'Aw I'm sorry! Did I really scare you? I asked. He nodded his head in silence. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. 'I'm sorry' I giggled.

'I forgive you but don't ever do that again' He sighed. He hugged me so tight.