Five

" @bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 72,374 others Let's get this party started @tristanevans 😜

Let's get this party started @tristanevans 😜

View all 7,537 comments
quinnjonesxo my angel is looking suave😎 can't wait to see you tonight 
thisisellarae yesss this is how you should scrub up BOYSS!! Looking good Bradleyyy🔥
connorball well damn, the shirt would look much better on the floor, I know a certain someone would agree😉😉
"

I know for a fact that Connor is talking about me. He's such a cheeky little shit. Ella and I are currently on the way to Tristan's house and I'm starting to get nervous.

'Do I look okay?' Ella asked nervously. I chuckled quietly and nodded my head.

'You've got nothing to worry about. You're absolutely gorgeous!' I reassured her.

'Standing next to you, I have something to worry about. You're the most beautiful girl on this planet! I'm trash compared to you' She chuckled at the last sentence.

'No way, never' I rolled my eyes.

'You two are beautiful. We're here, enjoy your night girls' The taxi driver spoke as we stopped outside the house. 

'Aw thank you! We will, you too!' I smiled as I gave him a £10 note. 'Keep the change' I smiled before getting out of the taxi. Ella and I held hands and took deep breaths before walking up the driveway to the door. We could hear loud music and chatting inside so I'm guessing a lot of people have arrived already.

'My babies' Tristan grinned, opening the door. He pulled us in his arms and squeezed us tightly. 

'Aw trissy' Ella giggled.

'Now let us in. It's freezing' I laughed. He stepped aside and let us in. I find myself already looking for Brad and I know Ella is looking for James.

'Happy birthday babe' I kissed his cheek and gave him his card and present from Ella and I.

'Aw you didn't have to get me anything. You two are my present' He chuckled.

'You're so drunk' I laughed. I watched him open his present and the biggest smile grew on his face.

'Thank you so much girls!' He excitedly spoke. Ella and I bought him his favourite aftershave and grey Nike hoodie that he's always wanted. He hugged us again, I've already lost count.

'Now go get more drunk. We'll find the boys' I chuckled. I watched him stumble towards the living room and we walked into the kitchen. Immediately I found Brad, his eyes were fixed on me as soon as I walked in.