Six

'Brad' Quinn whined, walking over to the table where Brad, James and I were sat.

'Yes babe?' Brad asked, holding her hand.

'Dance with me' She grinned. One Direction is playing and she absolutely loves one direction.

'Lead the way' Brad chuckled.

* BRAD'S POV *

I'm genuinely happy seeing Quinn having a good time and laughing away. But what bothers me the most is the guys in the club. They're staring at her, constantly asking her if she wants a drink, they're asking for her number, they're staring at her bum. It really drives me insane. They're looking at my girl. But it kills me because I have no right to be like that, she isn't my girlfriend. Not yet. But she will always be my girl.

'Go away' I heard Quinn shout outside. Tristan, James, Connor, Ella and I are outside in the smoking area with Quinn. I turned around to see a man talking to Quinn. In fact, he is standing too close to her and he's pushing her to a corner. He looks about 25 years old, 6 foot tall and big built.

'Hey back off' I grabbed the man's jacket and pulled him away. He looked at me and scoffed.

'Let's get you away from this creep. I'll buy you a drink' He chuckled, wrapping his arm around her.

'Don't even touch her. Now, back off!' Connor shouted in his face.

'What's wrong with you guys? Ooo did I upset you because I touched your girlfriend? Her bum is so nice, I couldn't help myself' He spoke. He looked so smug. His hand lowered down her back and I slapped his hand away before he could make it down to her bum.

'Don't touch my best friend like that' Tristan punched him.

'Tris!' I shouted, pulling him away. Quinn looks so scared so I immediately grabbed her and we ran inside.

'You okay?' I asked, embracing her so tight in my arms. I could feel her heart racing so fast against my chest. 'You're okay baby' I sighed.

'I'm sorry' She cried.

'Don't. It's not your fault. Come on, let's take you home' I sighed, wiping her mascara stained tears. Ella came to find us and I told her that I'm taking her home.

While we're waiting for a taxi to take Quinn home, we're sat on a bench. Quinn is sitting on my lap, wearing my jacket because she's only wearing a dress and it's freezing.

'Bradley' Her quiet voice spoke. I looked at her and smiled.

'Yeah?' I responded. I removed her hair out of her face and put them behind her ears.

'Do you hate me?' She sighed, looking away. She does seem sober now which I am relieved about. The bartender gave us free water to sober her up.

'No Quinn, I could never hate you' I chuckled. I so badly wanted to say that I love her but this isn't the right time.

'Are you going home?' She asked.

'Yeah. I'm taking you home first' I replied.

'No, don't. Can you stay with me tonight, please?' She asked.

'Are you sure?' I'll sleep in the spare room' I smiled. She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted sadly.

'No, sleep in my bed. I don't wanna be alone' She sadly spoke. I can tell that she's emotional and her mental state isn't doing well at the moment. I think that's why she's been drinking a lot tonight, to blur out negative thoughts.

'Okay baby, if that's what you want' I grinned reassuringly.

'It is' She smiled. She rested her head on my chest and dozed off to sleep. I ended up carrying her in the taxi and out of the taxi when we got to her house.

Quinn managed to get changed into her pyjamas and I had to sleep in my clothes.

'Brad, you know you can take your clothes off. It ain't nothing I haven't seen before' She giggled. Cheeky.

'I know. Just wanted your permission first' I chuckled. 'Also, I don't want your dad walking in on me being half naked'

'My dad trusts you' She smiled.

'Really? I didn't know that' I felt quite happy knowing that her dad trusts me. She didn't have a good relationship with her previous ex boyfriends so I'm happy I'm the one he trusts.

'Babe. I-I feel sick' She got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I chased after her. I held her hair back and I rubbed my hand on her back reassuringly as she's throwing up.

///

" @quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 64,583 others Note to self: never drinking ever again

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 64,583 others
Note to self: never drinking ever again. Hoping the cinema will cheer me up, hangover is the worst🥴🤕

View all 5,372 comments

bradleywillsimpson I mean, I told you you would need looking after😂 the cinema will do us good as long as you don't throw up in the seats in front of you😉
thisisellarae one of the best nights thooo!!  Call me after the cinema, got so much to tell you😉❤️
tristanevans to be fair, I don't remember most of the night😂 I've been updated and I'm so glad you're okay though❤️ People can be so scary