Fourteen

'Quinn! It's so good to see you!' Brad's mum, Anne, squealed excitedly and hugged me as I just arrived.

'It's good to see you too' I chuckled, hugging her back.

'Gee thanks Mum, hug me first why don't you?' Brad laughed.

'Not my fault your family just loves me more' I winked at him. He laughed and rolled his eyes jokingly.

'Long time no see' Brad's dad, Derek, smiled as he hugged me.

'It's been quite a long time' I replied and smiled happily.

'Well you're here now' Anne grinned excitedly.

'I'm gonna go and put our suitcase up in my room. I'll be down in a sec' Brad kissed my cheek.

'Okay. Quinn, come join us. I've made you tea, I remembered just how you like it' Anne held my hand guided us to the kitchen.

'Aw thank you so much' I giggled.

'How was the journey?' Derek asked.

'Long' I chuckled. 'It was okay, we were singing mostly and when I wasn't singing, I was sleeping my I laughed.

'It was so nice when she was asleep, peace and quiet' Brad smirked as he walked into the kitchen.

'Can I just say, I'm so happy that Brad has finally asked you to be his girlfriend' Anne giggled.

'Mum' Brad rolled his eyes jokingly.

'When you were dating Jessica last year, I could tell that you knew she wasn't the right one. We knew as well, didn't we Derek?' She asked.

'Yeah. I didn't really like her to be honest' Derek chuckled. This is a bit awkward now, they're talking about his ex girlfriend with his current girlfriend in the room.

'Jessica is now in the past. Let's just appreciate how gorgeous my girl is' Brad proudly grinned, pointing his fingers at me from across the room. He knew how uncomfortable I was getting and I was relieved when she he tried to change the subject.

'You are absolutely stunning, Quinn' Anne smiled.

'Thank you' I chuckled.

'Brad. You're punching' Derek nudged Brad in the side, jokingly.

'Gee thanks' Brad laughed.

'I agree, Derek' I winked at Brad.

'Gang up on Brad day, is it today?' Brad laughed.

'And now it's "love Bradley Simpson all day every day" I chuckled as I kissed his cheek.

'How sweet' Anne grinned. She's just happy to see her son genuinely happy and I'm proud to be the person who makes him happy.

'My love' He smiled. 'Let's go and get ready now' He grabbed my hand and guided us upstairs to his room.

//

" @connorball uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 57,373 others I can't believe what I just found on my phone

I can't believe what I just found on my phone. A big throwback😂 kinda wish I never made that face, disgusting.

View all 9,372 comments
quinnjonesxo hahaha omg I remember this picture being taken by Ella😂
thisisellarae didn't even give me credits for this photo, a good one must I add! Looking fab as always😂🙃
bradleywillsimpson oh wow! I still look as cute😉😉
jamesmcvey and ever since, my back has never been the same again😂😢😢

@bradleywillsimpson uploaded a post

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 99,738 others My best friend in the whole world

My best friend in the whole world. Missed you so much. So good to be reunited with my family😊❤️

View all 13,372 comments
quinnjonesxo one of my favourite photos ever!!😭 I am so glad to have taken this photo❤️
thisisellarae this photo is gonna break the internet, too cute😭😭
suemeta bet Quinn is jealous that you prefer ur dog over her. #sadlife
bradleywillsimpson @suemeta sad life? Your life is sad cos you're wasting your time writing horrible comments. How about you get off my page and unfollow me😀☺️

//

'Quinn, do you want a hot dog?' Derek asked.

'Erm yes please' I smiled. Whilst waiting at the hot dog stand, a few people have approached me and asked for photos.

'I am really happy you're together. Ignore the haters' A young teen said as she hugged Brad and I.

'Aw thank you. Thanks for ur support too' I smiled. I watched her walk away happy to her parents and we turned back to the hot dog stand. Derek bought Brad and I hot dogs and we started to walk.

'Thank you Derek' I smiled and took a bite of the hot dog. Brad and I were holding hands and we didn't realise that people were taking photos of us. I started to get uncomfortable so I let go of his hand. He looked at me confused.

'People are taking pictyres' I whispered in his ear.

'Don't worry about them' He smiled, holding my hand again. I don't know what I'm so worried about, I've gotten used to hiding my feelings for Brad in public that I keep forgetting that I'm allowed to show affection.

'The scenery is so cute. I wanna take a picture of you two!' Anne giggled. I chuckled lightly, standing next to Brad. I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

'Such a lovely photo' Anne grinned proudly.

'Aw yeah that's a nice one!' Brad smiled as we looked at the photo. I smiled and nodded my head in agreement.