Ninety

Ever since the Brits award, I've been so busy going to meetings and interviews. I finally have a manager now which is crazy to say. I'm so used to working for myself and now I have a manager, I'll be attending to meetings frequently to help improve my content. And having a manager is going to be a lot more helpful and less stressful which is good because I don't want to stress a lot throughout the pregnancy.

'Do I have you all to myself today?' Brad whispered as I slowly opened my eyes. I turned around and snuggled up against Bradley's warm body.

'Yes' I giggled. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my forehead.

'Yay I have my girl back! Do you want to do some shopping today? Or do you want to do something else?' He asked.

'Aw you must have really missed me' I chuckled.

'Yes I really did. It's so boring without you around' He laughed. 'So happy to have you in my life. It really did make me think a lot when you weren't around' He sighed.

'Like what?' I asked. I looked up at him and tilted my head back to kiss him.

'Like when we're both ready, I want to start looking at houses. I want to live with you. I feel like the time is right' He smiled.

'That's great to be honest. I do feel like it's getting slightly overcrowded here especially Eva coming here quite a lot and obviously there's going to be a newborn baby in 8 and a half months' I said.

'I know we haven't been together a year yet. But we've known each other for 3 years before we started dating so it's nothing really if you think about it' He shrugged his shoulders.

'But is it a good idea to start looking now? Because I know it can be super stressful and it won't be good for me and the baby' I sighed.

'No baby, I'll handle it. You sit back and relax. You can be responsible for the online furniture shopping' He chuckled. I looked at him and grinned.

'Love that' I giggled. 'So you don't want to rent. You want to buy a house, like mortgage?' I asked.

'Yeah, what do you think?' He asked

'I think buying a house is better. It's going to be our forever home' I smiled.

'This is so exciting. Shall we go downstairs and see what your dad thinks?' He suggested. I nodded my head in response and followed Brad downstairs to the living room to join Dad.

'Hey you kids. Everything good?' Dad asked, taking a sip of his hot cup of coffee.

'Yeah' I smiled. 'So, Brad and I have been talking just then upstairs. What's your opinion on mortgage?' I asked. He looked at me confused and furrowed his eyebrows.

'That's a random quest-, oh, for you two?' He asked, finally catching on. I laughed and nodded my head. 'You moving out?' He asked.

'Not yet but we're thinking about it' I replied.

'I think it'll be great for you guys! Mortgage is great for a house that you want to live in forever, raise your children in and make memories in' He smiled.

'Yeah that's what I said to Brad. I'd want it to be a forever home' I said.

'But that's going to cause a lot of stress' Dad said.

'Yeah I know. I said she can sit back and let me deal with it. She can do all the online shop' Brad chuckled.

'I'm happy for you two. If you need any help at all, just ask me' Dad grinned.

//

'You know what's crazy? There's people shipping you and Niall. They want you guys to date' Kirstie awkwardly chuckled. I looked over across the room to look at Brad and he rolled his eyes.

'What, that's silly' I laughed. '15 year old me would love that. Thanks but no thanks, I'm perfectly happy with my baby' I chuckled. Brad's smile instantly grew on his face as soon as he heard me. He walked over to sit beside me while I talk to Kirstie on FaceTime.

'All because you were presenting an award with him. That's dumb' Brad laughed. I rested my head on his shoulder and run my hands through his hair.

'It's insane what fans come up with. What's next, fanfics?' Kirstie laughed.

'Oh god I don't think I'd wanna know' I laughed.

'But do they not care about her significant other? We have feelings' Brad chuckled. I know how much he hates when people try to meddle into our relationship but he knows it won't work.

'Who cares about what they think, Brad. As long as you two are happy together, that's all it matters' Kirstie said. 'You're having a baby! It's just silly teens shipping random celebrities together because they have nothing better to do with their lives' She added.

'You go girl!' I laughed. 'But yeah I agree. I love my viewers but I know they can be quite harsh sometimes. They all love you though, they ask for you all the time in the comments' I giggled.

'We should make a joint channel' Brad joked.

'Yeah we could. That would be a great idea!' I gasped.

'You'll have to talk with your manager first' He laughed.