Eighty One

Brad's parents are going home today back to Birmingham but before they do, they have gone out for lunch with Brad. So while Brad is out, Ella is keeping me entertained in my room as I am feeling unwell.

'Do you ever think about how your nose run but your feet smell?' Ella asked. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

'You're a special kid' I laughed. 'But that's a good point, to be fair' I chuckled lightly while I file my fingernails.

'She is special' Spencer winked, standing at the door.

'Come in' I laughed. He joined us and sat on my bed.

'What you girls doing today?' He asked.

'Nothing. I really feel sick today and I couldn't stop throwing up this morning' I sighed.

'Yeah that's why I'm here, to keep her company as she couldn't go out' Ella chuckled.

'That sucks' Spencer frowned. 'Anything we can do to make you feel better?' He asked.

'Do you want some food? We can cook you up some bacon and eggs?' Ella asked.

'No, don't talk about food right now' I groaned, feeling suddenly so nauseous. I quickly ran to my bathroom and sat on the floor, beside the toilet.

'You okay?' Ella asked, following me. She held my hair back while I throw up.

'I'll get some water' Spencer ran downstairs.

'Babe, how long have you been feeling like this?' She whispered.

'I was sick yesterday and today. Why?' I replied.

'Have you had your period?' She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I didn't know why she would ask that.

'No why would you ask th-' I gasped halfway through my sentence as realisation hit me. 'Nah I can't be?' I questioned. I didn't have my period this month. I'm 2 weeks late.

'Right, we gotta get you some tests' She grabbed her phone and dialled a phone number.

'Don't tell Spencer' I whispered. I buried my head into my hands, shaking my head. I don't know what I would do if I am pregnant. I'm hoping I'm not. I'm not ready. 

—-

Ella quickly popped to the shops to get me some tests and it's now time to pee on the test. It feels weird.  Brad is about to be home anytime soon and I'm terrified. I don't want to tell him straight away.

'I'm scared' I sighed.

'It'll be okay. Just pee' Ella chuckled. I finally did my part and it's now the waiting game. We gotta wait for 3-5 minutes.

'It's gonna be the longest five minutes of my life' I sighed. I sat on the toilet, staring at the sink which is where the test is. Facing down so I can't see whether it's positive or negative.

'Do you want it to be positive?' She asked.

'I mean, I'm ready with Brad. But it's just my career I'm worried about. My mental health isn't the best at the moment too but maybe this is what I need. But I don't know how my family will react, how Brad will react and his family too. How the public will react too' I sighed.

'Don't stress about it too much girl. Brad will respect whatever decision you make as long as you talk with him' She replied.

'Yeah I know. I'm not scared to tell him but it's worrying' I said.

'I understand. I mean, I would be the same with Spencer' She sighed quietly. She looked at the clock and took a deep breath. 'Want me to have a look?' She asked.

'N-no it's okay, I'll look' I shuddered. I instantly felt shivers down my spine. I slowly grabbed the test and I hesitated to look. I looked at it and I instantly burst into tears.

'What is it?' She asked as she grabbed the test out of my hand.

'I'm p-pregnant?' I whispered to myself.

——-

OR IS SHE??? We're 81 chapters in, I figured it was about time ;). Also it would be nice to write her pregnancy journey at the same time as mine, I thought it was a nice way for me to talk about my journey on here too to help me :)