Twenty Three

" @bradleywillsimpson uploaded a post

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 100,834 others I don't understand why people are so mean to my baby

I don't understand why people are so mean to my baby. Look at her🤯😍😰❤️

View all 17,372 comments

quinnjonesxo love you forever☺️❤️
spencerjonesy whoever hurts my sister, we're going after them😊
thisisellarae it's probably that Suzie girl who's commenting at her every post🙄😂

'Happy Christmas Eve!' I giggled, jumping into Brad's arms.

'Happy Christmas Eve to you too' Brad laughed and kissed my cheek.

'Come come!' I giggled excitedly, holding his hand and ran upstairs to my room.

'Someone's eager to get me in bed' He smirked.

'Not yet' I winked. 'I'm just so excited for you to open your present. I wanted you to open it today because I don't think I can wait a day longer' I laughed. I gave him an envelope and he looked at me and smiled cheekily.

'Hmm I wonder what it is' He chuckled as he carefully opened the envelope. I watched his face as he opened the card.

'To my love, Merry Christmas. You're probably thinking this is a normal Christmas card, no you're wrong!' Brad laughed as he read out loud what I wrote in the card.

'Keep reading' I giggled.

'This is your present.... Keep the dates free January 4th to 14th. Ask me why' He finished reading. He looked at me, confused.

'Ask me why' I laughed. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arm around his neck.

'Why?' He asked with the biggest and cutest smile.

'Because... we're going to Italy' I screamed excitedly.

'Baby! Really?' He grinned.

'Yeah, I know you've been dying to go!' I laughed. He threw his arms around me and hugged me so tight.

'I've booked everything. We're going to Rome for 5 days then we're going to Venice for another 5 days' I smiled.

'W-wow. I have no words right now. Thank you so much' He picked me up and spun me round in the air.

'You deserve it' I kissed him. He couldn't stop smiling and I think he's starting to get emotional.

'I don't deserve you' He lightly chuckled, shaking his head slightly in disbelief.

'You've been my rock. It's my turn to treat you!' I said.

'Let's start with James' Connor smiled, giving james his gift. We're all at Brad and Con's house, opening presents we got for each other. As on Christmas Day, we won't all be together.

'Mate that's sick!' James smiled and hugged Connor. He got him a frame of Ed Sheeran's autographed guitar pick and signed frame.

'That's pretty cool' I smiled. The boys opened their gifts from each other and it's time for me to give Ella her gift.

'No! Thank you!' Ella screamed with excitement. I got her a white Gucci handbag that she wanted for a whole year but never could afford it.

'Your turn' She giggled, giving me a big box. I unwrapped the box and it was a teddy bear.

'Oh my god' I exhaled deeply as I felt really emotional.  'You're so sweet' I sighed, letting a few tears escape and rolled down my cheeks.

'What is it' Tristan asked, confused.

'It's a replica of what her mum bought for her 1st birthday but lost it. But this time, it's bigger and it's her mum's t shirt' Ella smiled proudly.

'It even smells like her' I cried. 'Thank you so much' I smiled. Brad grabbed my hand reassuringly and kissed my head. That is one of the best presents in my entire life.

'I know how much your mum meant to you' Ella smiled. I wiped my tears as Brad gave me the gift. I wonder what it is.

'It's one of the presents I got you. You can open them all tomorrow but just this one, I want you to open now' Brad explained.

'Better not make me cry again' I joked, making everyone laugh. I unwrapped the box and there was another box inside.

'You're such a joker' Connor laughed. It was just an empty box after another after another. Finally, there was an envelope at the bottom. I carefully opened and read it aloud.

'To my beautiful girl, Quinn. Happy Christmas. This is your main present. Two months ago, I remember our conversation on your bed. You were scrolling through Instagram and started talking about how much you wanted to go to Bali. Welllll... I'm taking us to Bali on March 17th to March 26th. I love you' I read the card.

'No. Fricking. Way!' I hugged Brad so tight and kissed him.

'You are the best boyfriend ever. I love you so much' I grinned so hard.

'I love you too.  Crazy how we both booked holidays for each other' He chuckled.

'Italy and Bali, what a bunch of lucky people' Ella giggled.

'Just shows how well you two know each other' James smiled.