Fifty

Connor decided to come over to my house today, to check up on me. Bless his soul. I haven't seen him since the argument and I'm happy that he still wants to see me. Tristan and James haven't spoken to me since and I don't blame them, they're probably just busy anyway.

'Cake delivery' Connor chuckled as I opened the front door.

'Ugh you're such a babe' I laughed. We walked into the kitchen to get plates. We sat down at the dining table and started to eat the chocolate cake. Tastes like heaven.

'How's Brad?' I asked. He looked at me and forced a smile.

'He's okay. He has been down in the dumps lately, obviously. He's not eating and he's not sleeping. He's gone to Birmingham today to spend the night with his family. He said he physically can't handle being here' He explained. That last sentence broke my heart and I broke into tears.

'I miss him so much' I sobbed. Connor ran over to me and hugged me so tight.

'He misses you too. He said he'll call you tonight' He said.

'He will?' I asked, wiping my tears with my sleeves.

'Yeah' He smiled. He wiped my tears with his thumb. He sat back down and looked at me.

'I know you're sick of hearing this. But hun, I've never seen him so sad in my entire life. This is how much you mean to him, Quinn. He broke down in tears last night while playing Fifa, come on' He sighed.

'I know' I sighed. I buried my head into my hands and screamed in frustration. 'I couldn't help how I felt though. Obviously now I know he wouldn't do that to me. I never believed the media but somehow I listened to them' I sighed.

'You've hurt him so much. Sort it out as soon as possible so things can go back to normal. Like our friends are drained from this as well and we're all so worried about you and Brad too. It's not nice to see either of you upset' He sighed.

BRAD'S POV

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a new photo

Liked by connorball and 284,759 others Back home in Birmingham to see my family

Back home in Birmingham to see my family. Coming home to them every time makes it more special❤️

View all 125,343 comments

jamesmcvey glad you arrived safely! Missing u already bro haha. Have a good time!💙
thisisellarae aww this is so cute
connorball the house is so quiet without you!! See you tomorrow bro

'You seem really tired son, why don't you take a nap?' Dad questioned. Without thinking, I burst into tears. My sister, Natalie, ran and hugged me so tight. They don't even know what happened between Quinn and I.

'Bradley what happened?' Mum asked.

'I can't' I sighed, shaking my head and I wiped my tears with my sleeve.

'Did something happen at home?' Dad asked. I nodded my head in silence. I eventually filled them in on what happened and they couldn't believe it.

'You love the girl so much and it's clear that she loves you. You two will be fine' Dad smiled, rubbing his hand on my back reassuringly.

'I know Dad. But right now, I can't' I shook my head.

'You just need time. We understand' He smiled.

'You did the right thing by coming here. I'm proud of you' Mum hugged me again.

'Did you tell Quinn you're here?' Nat asked, raising an eyebrow.

'No, I've not spoken to her for 3 days. I'm such a Dickhead' I groaned in frustration.

'No you're not!' She said. 'Why don't you give her a call?' She suggested.

'Connor is going to her house today to check on her. He'll tell her. I'm sorry but I don't wanna talk about this any longer so I'm gonna take a nap if that's okay with you' I sighed.

'Of course son' Dad smiled. I wiped my tears and headed upstairs quietly.