Sixty Six

thisisellarae uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 348,937 others So grateful for my best friend💖

So grateful for my best friend💖

View all 217,473 comments

quinnjonesxo love u so much💖
tristanevans aw my girls❤️ miss you girls
bradleywillsimpson fireeeee😘🔥

//

While my dad is cooking dinner for the family get together and meeting his girlfriend for the first time later, Brad and I decided to go to Tristan's house as we haven't seen him for a while. The others are going to be there.

'Hey girl!' Kirstie excitedly hugged me as soon as we walked into the house.

'Missed you so much' I laughed, hugging her tightly. Brad hugged her and we all walked upstairs to Tristan's bedroom.

'It's been a while' Tristan chuckled, wrapping his arms around me. He picked me up and spun me around in the air.

'I'm sorry, just been so busy' I chuckled. He finally put me down so he can hug Brad. I sat on his bed next to James and Kirstie and Brad sat on the floor with Connor and Tristan. Spencer and Ella are staying at my house to help Dad.

'We barely saw you guys man' Connor sighed.

'We've just been busy. Why, what's happening?' Brad asked, raising an eyebrow as we're confused to why they're complaining that they haven't seen us much.

'We just missed you' James smiled.

'Aw cuties' I laughed. Connor looked at Brad and slightly shrugged his shoulders at him.

'So how was your valentine's?' I asked Kirstie, trying to change the subject as it was getting a bit awkward. In the corner of my eye, I saw Brad, Connor and Tristan leave the room.

'It was brilliant. We went to Tate Modern museum and we went to dinner. It was just the best day' Kirstie grinned, resting her head on James' shoulder.

'Yeah it was such an amazing day' James chuckled happily. He doesn't seem fazed about the boys leaving.

'What's all that about?' I asked quietly.

'I don't really know to be honest' James sighed. 'They seem to have an issue with you though' He half smiled.

'What, why? I didn't do anything' I gasped. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

'They felt that you pushed them aside. They think they've lost you and Brad' He explained.

'How exactly did I do that?' I asked. He sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

'It's between you guys, I'm sorry.' He said.

'Do you have a problem with me?' I asked.

'Of course not silly! You're always gonna be my best friend, I could never be angry with you' He laughed, wrapping his arm around me tightly.

'Thank god' I laughed as I hugged him. I could hear raised voices from the hallway so I walked over to see what's happening.

'Guys?' I spoke. Brad turned around and looked away quickly.

'Babe, go back in the room please' He sighed.

'No it's fine. She can stay' Connor said. I walked over to them and held Brad's hand. He squeezed my hand protectively. I looked up at him and he clenched his jaw, staring at Connor.

'Guys, what the fuck is going on?' I impatiently asked.

'We're fine. We're having a disagreement' Tristan sighed quietly.

'Fill me in then?' I questioned. We walked into the spare room and sat down. I sat on the bed with Brad.

'We've been talking. We felt that you pushed us away completely, even after everything we did for you. I had no contact from you guys for the last week or two and I fucking live with you, Brad' Connor said.

'We've been busy. We were on holiday. My family came down to meet her family' Brad explained.

'Are you guys being serious? This is high school drama' I scoffed.

'Not really, Quinn' Tris bluntly replied.

'When you guys had an argument, who came over to check on you? Me!' Connor exclaimed.

'Don't raise your voice at her please' Brad said.  Connor rolled his eyes at him and looked at me. I could tell how upset he was but how is this my fault.

'I'm sorry that we made you feel like that. That wasn't our intention. Come on guys, you know that we wouldn't do this on purpose to make you feel like shit?' I questioned.

'To be honest, I don't really know who you are anymore' Tristan shook his head. He said that directly to me.

'Guys, stop being hard on her!' BrAd defended me.

'It's fine babe. We're gonna be late to dinner. Let's go' I tearfully spoke. I grabbed Brad's hand and we quickly left the house, I didn't even say goodbye to James and Kirstie. We got in Brad's car and I fought the tears. I held it in until Brad leant over to hug me.

'They'll get over it' He sighed. He kissed my cheek several times and hugged me tighter. He turned the engine on and drove to my house. I genuinely don't understand where this is coming from. Almost seems so random. Why is James the only one that doesn't have a problem with me? For now, I gotta forget about it. It's time to meet Eva, dad's girlfriend. We arrived at the house and I quickly wiped my tears, fixing my makeup. He held my hand as we walked in the house to the kitchen.

'Great, you guys are back! Eva is going to be here in 5 minutes' Dad nervously smiled. I forced a smile and hugged him reassuringly.

'It'll be fine Dad' I chuckled. Spencer raised an eyebrow at me from across the room and I smiled at him. He already knows what is up.