Fifty Seven

And just like that, we're in Rome. How lucky are we? I'm in Italy with my boyfriend and I wouldn't change it for the world.

'Hey girl!' Ella giggled as she called me on FaceTime. She's at my house with Spencer and Dad and I'm missing them so much.

'Hey guys' I chuckled.

'How's it going?' Dad asked.

'Really good. We just got in our hotel room' Brad replied. We gave them a little hotel room tour and wow, it's beautiful.

'So jel' Ella whined. 'I miss you guys' She blew a kiss at us.

'We miss you' I smiled. 'We miss Dad and Spencer too' I laughed.

'It's really quiet without you both' Dad chuckled.

'Are you saying I'm loud?' Brad gasped. I nodded my head in response.

'Quinn is louder for sure' Spencer chuckled. I gave him a death stare then rolled my eyes.

'Guys I'm gonna have a nap now. I'm so tired' I laughed.

'Have fun in Rome. We'll see you in 5 days' Ella giggled.

'Bye guys' Brad smiled. 'We love you' He said before ending the call.

'Can I sleep for an hour? Then we can go out?' I asked.

'Of course. I'm gonna sleep too' He chuckled as we both got in bed. He pulled me in and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

//

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 389,703 others This is paradise💞

This is paradise💞

View all 327,483 comments

bradleywillsimpson We are in paradise baby
connorball that's a weird bikini Quinn..😂
quinnjonesxo Oh @connorball I'd love to see you try them on😂😂

—-

'Seeing the colosseum has always been a dream of mine' I smiled, holding Brad's hand as we walk down the stairs in the hotel.

'I'm happy to be the one to experience it with you' He grinned. I kissed his cheek and hugged him. We're currently on our way to the colosseum, making our way by using Google Maps.

'Are you sure we're going the right way?' I laughed as Brad looks so confused, staring at his phone. A stranger walked past and noticed that we needed help with directions.

'Hi excuse me, do you know where the colosseum is?' I asked the man. He looked at me confused.

'Colosseum?' He questioned. He's carrying a shopping bag filled with food and I noticed that he's wearing a hearing aid. Luckily, I know a little bit of sign language.

'Yes that. Do you know where it is?' I signed to him. The man instantly smiled at me and nodded his head 

'Walk straight and you'll see the sign, taking you to the colosseum' He spoke.

'Thank you' I signed. He smiled and nodded his head. We went our separate ways and Brad grinned at me.

'I didn't know you know sign language' He chuckled.

'You learn something new everyday' I winked at him.

'That was pretty hot to be fair. You're a woman with many skills' He grinned and kissed my cheek. 10 minutes later, we've finally arrived at the colosseum. I'm living the dream right now. I am feeling a little bit emotional though because my mum and I always spoke about visiting the colosseum together and it never happened.

'You okay? You're a bit quiet' Brad squeezed my hand.

'Huh yeah I'm fine. Just taking it all in' I chuckled quietly.

'I know you girl. What's wrong?' He asked.

'My mum used to talk about taking me here' I replied. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and looked up at the sky. 'What?' I quietly asked.

'She's here with us' He smiled at me. I felt a tear roll my cheek and I quickly wiped it with my thumb.

'You're so adorable' I hugged him so tight. 'I love you so much' I sighed.

'I love you' He kissed my forehead. We continued walking around the colosseum and managed to take a few photos before it got crowded with more tourists.

'Do you want to get some pizza?' He asked.

'Yes you know me too well' I giggled. We walked into a pizzeria which is opposite the colosseum and the waiter kindly approached us.

'You two look lovely together' The waiter smiled as he took us to a table.

'Aw thank you' I giggled. The waiter gave us the menus and left.

'The Italians are so much nicer than the Londoners' Brad laughed.

'I know right. Why can't they be more like the Italians' I laughed.