Eighty Nine

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 927,904 others It's the Brits time!!😘❤️ btw I'm not drinking wine, this is Brad's glass of wine

It's the Brits time!!😘❤️ btw I'm not drinking wine, this is Brad's glass of wine. I'm just holding it for the pic😂

View all 863,573 comments

thisisellarae So jealous of you and Brad right now!! Can't wait to see you on TV😉
itskirstie so gorgeous!! Might need to borrow the dress😉😍 James and I will be keeping an eye out for you on the telly!!
tristanevans honestly so proud of you right now!!🥰

//

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 932,705 others Thanks Quinn, got my wine back now😉🤣

Thanks Quinn, got my wine back now😉🤣

View all 874,285 comments
quinnjonesxo SO HANDSOME😍😍 thank you for letting me borrow it😂
thisisellarae Gosh, What are we gonna do with you two?😂😂 have fun tonight!!😘
tristanevans damnnn the outfit is sickk🤩

//

Brad and I have arrived to the event in our glamorous outfits and there's paparazzis taking photos of us everywhere we go at every second. I feel so excited right now but also stunned at the fact that I am here. I'm just a youtuber, these are celebrities. There's Lewis Capaldi, Stormzy, Billie Eilish... wait is that Harry Styles!!

'Babe there's Harry oh my god' I whispered excitedly, squeezing his hand.

'Go say hi' Brad chuckled.

'No I can't' I laughed. 'He's busy anyway but oh my god we're in the same room as him' I giggled.

'Come on let's go. Who knows if you're presenting the award to him' He smirked.

'I wish' I laughed. We walked into the arena to find our seats. I'm presenting the award for Best New Artist. Lewis Capaldi is in the nominees category and I will cry if I present the award to him.

'Excuse me, Miss Quinn Jones?' A woman tapped my shoulder. I turned around and smiled at her. She looks like she works here.

'Hi, big fan. Congratulations both of you' She grinned.

'Thanks' Brad smiled.

'I work here. Can you come with me backstage, just to help you run through who you're presenting with' She asked.

'Yeah sure. See you in a bit' I quickly kissed Brad before I followed the lady backstage.

'You'll be presenting the award with Niall Horan for the Best New Artist' She smiled. Niall Horan walked towards me and smiled.

'Hi. Wow. Hi, big fan. Nice to meet you' I giggled.

'Aw thanks. Nice to meet you too. Congratulations on your pregnancy!' He grinned as he hugged me. Oh my god, did he just hug me?! I could die right now.

'Thanks. You know as well?' I chuckled.

'Of course. You're mentioned quite a lot through media' He chuckled.

'Ah yeah true' I giggled.

'You'll be on after the MasterCard Album of the Year. So when the nominees are being announced for that category, come back here please' The lady said.

'Yeah okay. I'll see you soon' I smiled.

'See you in a bit' Niall grinned. I quickly walked back to the arena to find Bradley.

'Hey!' I grinned, giving him a hug.

'Hey, how did it go?' He asked.

'Amazing. Guess who I'm presenting with!' I giggled excitedly. I cannot contains my excitement.

'Harry?' He chuckled.

'Close' I laughed. 'Niall' I grinned.

'No way! That's brilliant!' He gasped. He hugged me again so tight.

//

The nominees are being announced for best album of the year so I quickly went backstage to meet Niall.

'You ready?' He asked.

'Erm not really. I'm used to talking in front of my camera. Not on stage with thousands of people and celebrities!' I laughed nervously.

'Hey no you'll be fine. There's cameras here too, pretend you're at home talking to the camera. You're a natural' He smiled. He gave me a reassuring hug. The winner had just been announced and the winner is Dave.

'Thank you, I'll try my best' I chuckled. We walked over behind the stage, waiting for our cue. It's time. As Niall and I walk on the stage, my heart was beating so fast and I immediately started to look for Brad. Luckily he's sat at one of the tables at the front so it was easy. He smiled at me and put his thumb up.

'Hello everybody!' Niall shouted. The crowed roared in cheer.

'Hope you're all well!' I smiled. 'So the nominees for the best new artist are...' I said.

'Aitch! Lewis Capaldi! Dave! Mabel! And Sam Fender!' Niall called out every single name. And I was begging for it to be Lewis!

'And the winner is...' Niall and I both said, as I slowly open the envelope. We looked at each other and smiled.

'Lewis Capaldi!!' We screamed. The whole audience screamed and clapped for him. I could see Lewis Capaldi walking up the stage with a beer in his hand. He looked at me and hugged me.

'Congratulations' I smiled, trying to contain my excitement.

'Thank you' He laughed. He went to hug Niall and I looked at Bradley who was just as gobsmacked as I was.