Fifty One

'Hey sis. Made you breakfast' Spencer quietly knocked on my door, holding a tray of food.

'Aw thank you' I chuckled quietly. He joined me in bed and started eating toast. 'You didn't have to' I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

'I'm just looking after my sister. You've not been eating' He said, almost like he's telling me off.

'Thank you' I sighed.

'So eat up. Then we're going to Ella's house' He smiled.

'H-huh why?' I asked with my mouth full.

'We've been raised to not talk with our mouths full' He laughed, shaking his head at me. 'You need to get your ass out of this house and get some fresh air' He said.

'You're so bossy' I sighed and rolled my eyes.

'Yeah when I need to be. Besides, the boys are gonna be there too' He said.

'Brad too?' I asked, raising my eyebrows.

'I don't know' He sighed. He noticed that I was hoping for him to say yes. 'Were you hoping he'll be there?' He asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

'Yeah' I sighed. I stopped eating my toast and put it away as I've lost my appetite.

'He might be there, who knows' He kissed my forehead. He got out of the bed and grabbed the tray. He headed downstairs to wash up the plates. I laid down again under the covers, staring at the ceiling. I best get changed now. 

  quinnjonesxo uploaded a new photo

Liked by connorball and 285,473 others Less makeup today👼🏼 hope you're all having a good day😌

Less makeup today👼🏼 hope you're all having a good day😌

View all 218,479 comments

thisisellarae Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see you today and give you big cuddles❤️
connorball We always tell you that you look beautiful without makeup as well as with makeup🥰
itskirstie So jel of you🥺🥵🥵

//

BRAD'S POV

I saw Quinn's Instagram post and I could see pain in her eyes. She doesn't seem like her normal self, she did her makeup differently to how she normally does it, she didn't make effort with her hair and I still think she looks beautiful.

'Come on, let's go!' Connor exclaimed. 'Get changed and meet me in the car' He sighed and headed downstairs. I quickly got changed into white top and black jeans. I brushed my teeth and put on my black trainers. I ran downstairs and got in Connor's car. All morning, he's been forcing me to go to Ella's house. I know Quinn is going to be there, I'm not ready to see her yet but I have to.

'Please don't argue today' He sighed.

'I won't' I muttered under my breath. I stared out the window in silence for the next 10 minutes.

'We're here' He said. We got out of the car and knocked on Ella's front door.

'Hello strangers' Ella giggled. She greeted us and hugged us as we step foot in her house. I quickly look around to see if Quinn is here yet and she isn't. I felt slightly disappointed because I'm so desperate to see her. Ella and Connor went to the kitchen and I went to the living room and sat down on my own. Sooner than later, I heard the door ring. It's probably James and Kirstie but I'm hoping it's Quinn.

'Hey' I heard Quinn giggle at the front door as Ella opened the door. My heart started racing and I'm so happy to hear her voice. I turned around, waiting for her to walk through the living room but I saw her walk straight to the kitchen. I sighed quietly. I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

'Finally decided to join us?' Ella joked. I looked at Quinn and took a deep breath. It's taking everything out of me to not hug and kiss her. She looked at me and looked away at Spencer. Her thumbs fidgeting with the sleeves of her jumper and she moved away from me. My heart dropped to my stomach. I really did hurt her.

'I made her breakfast this morning. She didn't really eat much' I heard Spencer say to Ella. They both exchanged worried looks. I just stood there in silence, watching Connor make himself a glass of water.

'I could do with a glass of water too' I said. I grabbed a glass and went to the sink to fill it up.

'Talk to her' Con whispered. I exhale deeply and nodded my head. I knew I had to.

'Quinn' I called out. She instantly looked up at me and smiled. God I miss her smile so much. 'Can we talk?' I asked. She nodded her head and walks outside to the garden. We both sat at the table in silence. We both looked at each other, not knowing what to say.