Eighty Three

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by thisisellarae and 532,848 others My girlfriend hasn't been feeling well so give her some love please!! Hope you feel better soon babe❤️

My girlfriend hasn't been feeling well so give her some love please!! Hope you feel better soon babe❤️

View all 438,537 comments

quinnjonesxo love u the most💘
thisisellarae Yeah I hope you feel better soon Quinn!!:(
tristanevans Got the pregnancy bug maybe?😉

//

Seeing Tristan's comment really did freak me out. He doesn't know that I am. And now people are asking me if I am and I don't want it to get to Brad. I need to find a way to tell him first before he starts seeing pregnancy comments. I'll tell him soon when he comes home from shopping with the boys. I don't know how I'm going to do this. I'm not going to make it a big surprise, I'm just going to tell him as it is. 

'Baby I'm home' I heard Brad shout downstairs.

'I'm here' I shouted back. I heard footsteps running upstairs towards my room. He ran towards me and jumped on the bed. He pulled me tightly in his arms and planted several kisses on my face.

'I take it you had a good shopping trip' I laughed.

'Yes I did. Close your eyes please' He grinned cheekily. I closed my eyes, feeling so nervous. I could hear bags rustling and I'm so tempted to peak but I won't. 'No peaking' He chuckled.

'I'm not' I laughed.

'Okay, open your eyes' He chuckled. I looked at him and then I looked at the bed. He bought a pack of strawberry doughnuts, DVDs, magazines and a box.

'This is so lovely Brad! What's in here?' I asked, pointing at the box.

'Glad you asked' He chuckled. He picked up the box and opened it. I gasped as I look at it.

'Baby! You didn't have to' I gasped. I'm looking at the most beautiful necklace ever. It's a silver chain necklace with a small silver padlock dangling. I looked closer and it was our initials engraved.

'I wanted to. My baby princess wasn't feeling great so I had to do something' He grinned.

'You're such a good 'un! Love you so much' I hugged him so tight.

'Love you more. Here, let me put it on you, turn around' He smiled. He moved my hair to the side to put my necklace on. 'Beautiful, just like you' He kissed me. I couldn't help but get so emotional. I sighed, sitting down on the bed.

'Thank you' I smiled.

'What's wrong? You don't like it?' He asked, sitting down next to me and held my hand gently. I looked at him tearfully.

'I need to tell you something. But I don't know how you're going to react, but please listen?' I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows in concern.

'You're scaring me now, what is it?' He asked quietly.

'Come with me' I whispered. I grabbed his hand, taking us to the bathroom. I sit him down on the closed toilet seat as I opened the cupboard to get my pregnancy test out. I turned around to show him, he looked at me and at the test. He then looked at me again.

'Is th-that a pr-' He stuttered. I nodded my head.

'Yes it is' I said.

'That's why you've not been feeling well!' He exclaimed. I can tell he's putting 2 and 2 together about my behaviour and sickness and it's kinda making me feel relieved.

'Yeah. You're not mad?' I questioned.

'Oh Quinn, how can I be angry? This is something I've always wanted with you! This might not be the right time for us though, but I'm here all the way. It's your body, your choice babe' He kissed my cheek as we hug.

'Really? That means so much' I sighed in relief.

'When did you find out?' He asked.

'Literally yesterday with Ella when you went out' I replied.

'Yeah that makes sense now' He chuckled. 'But for real now, I'm so happy with where we are now. I want a family with you, I want to marry you and I want to buy a house with you. How do you feel about it?' He asked.

'Er-Erm to be honest, I don't know. I've been considering abortion but I just can't, I don't want to. But is it the right option for us? We're only 22 and I have a busy job. Will I have time?' I sighed, starting to panic.

'Hey, breathe. It's okay, we'll get through this' He said, holding me in his arms.

'Thank you' My breath shuddered.

'We created a life. That's amazing' He whispered.

'It really is' I replied.