Thirty Five

" quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 132,743 others Back like I never left😇😌

Back like I never left😇😌

View all 37,486 comments
thisisellarae YESS MY BESTIE IS SLAYING🥵😍
bradleywillsimpson SO FRICKIN PROUD TO CALL U MY GIRLFRIEND!! SO BEAUTIFUL❤️
connorball and the award for the best dressed goes to....... 🥺🥰

—-

Connor has organised a night out for all of us tonight and to be honest, I am so excited. I just want to get so drunk that I can't feel any emotions, can't think any thoughts and not face my demons just for one night. I think Connor organised this for me, Spencer told him about my breakdown yesterday and I think he's doing this to cheer me up. My best friends are so sweet for trying, I guess even though they know this is only going to cheer me up temporarily. Gotta love them for making effort.

'How do I look?' I asked, turning around to look at the full length mirror in my room.

'No words to even describe how beautiful you are. Breath taking' Brad grinned proudly. He walked up towards me and pulled me in his arms. 'But are you sure this is a good idea?' He asked quietly. I could hear the worry in his voice.

'I just want to do something, to stop me overthinking. This is the solution' I replied. I kissed him, to reassure him that I am okay.

'I'm with you the whole night okay, there are scary people out there' He said.

'You cute' I chuckled at his overprotectiveness. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

'I mean, I'd rather just take your top off and stay in bed all night with you' He smirked, gently tracing my collarbone with his finger.

'Nice try babe' I winked at him. 'Don't worry, it will be worth it when it comes to the end of the night' I smirked.

'I'll be the judge of that' He jokingly gasped. 'Now give me a spin. Gotta look at the whole outfit' He chuckled. I turned around and he slapped my bum.

'Cheeky' I giggled. I pulled him into my arms and I didn't want to let go.

'I love you' He kissed the top of my head.

'I love you too' I looked up at him and smiled. 'Right, everyone's probably waiting for us to start drinking downstairs' I chuckled. I grabbed his hand as we walk downstairs carefully. Why did I decide to put high heels now, couldn't it have wait until I got to the bottom of the stairs?

'Phwoar!! The power couple have arrived!' Tristan laughed. I ran and hugged him. I haven't seen him for a while and I really have missed him.

'I've missed you so much kid' He sighed, hugging me so tight. I know that he knows about my mental state but he won't tell me, it's almost like they're scared to bring it up in case I start crying.

'I missed you too' I chuckled quietly.

'SHOTS!' Ella shouted, making me jump. I ran to the kitchen, leaving BrAd and Tris behind in the hallway.

'This bitch is ready to get wasted' I laughed. Ella chuckled, giving me a vodka shot. Ignoring her counting down, I immediately swallowed the shot and felt my throat burning. It's not gonna stop me from taking another shot. At this point, I've already had 5 vodka shots in under a minute.

'Dude, calm down' Connor laughed, rubbing my back reassuringly.

'Either go hard or go home, right?' I questioned.

'U-uh true' Connor hesitated. He sighed and walked to the other side of the room, to Brad and Spencer. I helped myself to make a vodka and lemonade drink. My mind is set on alcohol right now. My vision is starting to get blurry and I'm feeling lightheaded which means I'm getting tipsy and I couldn't be any more happier about that. I chugged my vodka lemonade and made another.

'Let's play a game' I heard James say.

'Truth or Dare?' Tristan questioned. We all gathered round the dining table. If any of us refuses to do the dare or refuses to answer, we have to do a tequila shot.

'Quinn, truth or dare?' Ella asked.

'Hmm just this once I'm gonna go for truth. Better make it juicy though' I laughed.

'Out of everyone here, except Bradley, who would you date?' Ella smirked mischievously.

'Obviously Bradley is the only man for me and will always be' I grinned at Brad and he proudly smiled back at me. 'If I really have to answer, I would say Connor' I grimaced awkwardly.

'Aw I'm flattered' Connor laughed. Brad coughed awkwardly and looked away. 'She's your girl dude, I'd never go that far' He laughed, reassuring Brad.

'You're mine' I blew a kiss at Brad. He started to laugh and shake his head.

'Good' He winked. A few more rounds later, a few tequila shots later, my head is spinning. I keep thinking I'm blind. Everything's blurry. Everything's muffled.

'Let's go clubbing! They ain't ready for us!' I screamed excitedly.

'No they are not!' Ella screamed. She is drunk as well. Spencer had to hold her arm as we all walked outside to our taxis. I got in the taxi with Brad, Tristan and James. Spencer is with Ella and Connor.

'I hopped off the plane at LAX. With a dream and my cardigan. Welcome to the land of excess. Am I gonna fit in?' I started to sing Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus.

'Dude, you're so drunk' Tristan laughed. I heard Brad quietly laugh as he wrapped his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and carried on singing until we arrived at the club.