Can't stay 𝘮𝘢𝘥 at you🤬*1 ~Jacklyn~

Brook POV
I love you, Brooklyn...I love you, Brooklyn...I love you, Brooklyn...

Those were the words that have been repeating in my head for the past 2 days. I cried for days, didn't talk to anyone for days, I thought why he left for days... Feeling lost is not how I feel. I feel completely dead. I miss a part of me and I can't have it back.

Sonny POV
It's been about 2-3 days since Jack left. Yeah, he left the band... He just wanted to go solo and all of us truly respect his decision. He doesn't have any beef or drama with us but it's really sad and Brook is the most devastated one. They are best friends and not having him nearby after 3 years is hard and all of us understand it. I would be devasted too but I made a promise to Jack: Sonny you have to be there for him. Stay with him. Please don't leave him alone, seeing him sad will break my heart.
But idk if I can keep that promise. Brook won't let anyone in his room and he's not leaving it either but today I'll try again.

Brook POV
"Brook can I come in?" it was Sonny but I didn't want to talk. He came in anyway.
I was laying on the floor with my puffy red eyes and my wet sleeve. He laid next to me and we stayed in silence for a bit...
"Brook you need to get up and get dressed. You have to live a life pls." I looked away. I didn't want to live if Jack isn't with me.
"look I know it hurts but..." he didn't continue cuz he doesn't even know how much IT FACKING HURTS! And then I cried even more. Sonny noticed it and took his phone out, digit a number and waited. When the other person picked up he started to talk "hey man...listen I need you to come over...i need actual help"...
" I know, I know, I know but pls it's an emergency"...
"ok thanks. See you later" and he ended the call with a smile.
"Brook I have a surprise for you but pls can you come downstairs?" you know who used to have surprises for me...Jack, but I was hungry cuz I didn't eat for 3 days so I kinda agreed.

I got dressed and went downstairs with Sonny.
"do you want some food?" I nodded. I was starving. We sat down and ate the food than someone rang the doorbell.
" I got it." Sonny said. I was finishing my food when he called my name.
"Brook! The surprise is here but close your eyes" I was already regretting this. I walked to the front door, not looking then I got near Sonny and I could feel his excitement that I was missing.
"ok on 3 open your eyes. 1-2-3!" I opened them and after 3 days I felt happy again. It was Jack, he was back! I hugged him so right that he couldn't breathe. I started to cry on his chest cuz I was too happy.

Jack POV
That broke my heart. When Brook hugged me like that, I felt so bad. I know he's been crying since I left but that's not how it's supposed to go. I hugged him back and I have to admit it, I miss him more than I thought. Then I pulled back and looked him in the eyes, I wiped away a tear from his puffy face. He looked so lost and dead but still cute.
" let's go upstairs" I proposed and he followed me. Once in the room, I sat down and decided to talk to him.
"Brook now you have to be honest with me... What have you done since I left?" he looked away, I know he's hiding something. "Brook..." silence. "Brooklyn" then he answered my question " ok... I might have been crying a bit but I'm fine" he was trying to be strong, how cute. "Brook I know is not true. Your eyes are so red that you seem high and you don't smoke"... "ok I can't." I was confused. " I can't do it. Without you idk what to do... I don't even know how to explain it" he broke down. "pls Jack... Stay..." I wrapped him with my arms. He knows I can't stay but idk what to do, I love him too much. "Brook listen, for tonight u can stay but tomorrow I won't be here ok?" he looked disappointed. "now stop crying. Let's watch a movie together" he nodded and cuddled with me. I miss all of this but I can't have it back, it won't be right.

Brook POV
I fell asleep with Jack while watching a movie. I just don't want him to leave again but when I woke up the next morning, he was gone. He wasn't by my side. I didn't cry cuz I've finished all of my tears so u just went down to eat and to thank Sonny for bringing Jack back at least for one night.
When I was about to enter the kitchen, I heard everyone talking then go silent as I entered the room. They all looked at me like something bad was gonna happen. "hey Brook how are you?" Sonny asked. I looked at him, how was I supposed to be?! Happy?! I don't think so. Then Andy whispered something to him. "mmm... Today Blair told us that we have to film for a cover... Do you think you can do it?" I nodded even tho I didn't want to but if Blair says so, I have to do it.

it was 3 pm and we were ready to leave to go to film the new cover. Outside was a bit rainy and cold but who cares, it fits my mood. We arrived at a really cool location and started to film. Thank God my part was first so after I can do nothing. After an hour we had to change the location for Rye's part so we started walking. I was looking at my phone and we had to cross the street. It was red but I didn't want to wait in the rain so I crossed the street anyway. I wasn't paying attention, then a truck that was far away honked at me. I looked from my phone and saw Jack holding a girl's hand. I froze in the middle of the street and the time slowed down...
The truck was about to hit me but Jack saw me and ran towards my direction. I couldn't stop looking at him, he's too perfect. Before the truck could have killed me, he grabbed my arm, pulled me close to him and turn around so he could face his back to the truck. I was in his arms, those warm and loving arms that I miss so much. He kept me safe and when the truck passed by he looked at my green eyes. He said something but I wasn't listening then I collapsed into his arms as everything went black.

Jack POV
I saved my love... Nos he's in my arms safe. For a moment I was so scared cuz he wasn't moving from the street. Now I'm hugging him tight and won't want to let go. Then I looked at his emerald eyes...they are so beautiful...
"... I love you..." I said to him quietly but suddenly he felt weak and collapsed closing his eyes. I hold him and when the boys came to me, they were so worried. "what happened?" Sonny asked worried. "he passed out." I said trying not to cry. " let's go home." Andy said going towards the car. I turned to Kirsty, the girl, and I said "see you later at home" and I picked Brook up.
Once in the car, I was still holding Brook when Rye asked curiously "so... Who was that girl?" I know what he's thinking. "no one" I replied coldly. "c'mon Jack...you can trust us, also Brook can't hear you" fine I guess... "her name is Kirsty. Her family and mine are friends"... "so she's your girlfriend?" I looked at Brook, I can't answer the so I looked away ignoring Rye. When we arrived at home, I brought Brook to his room.

Sonny POV
I went to help Jack with Brook but Rye and Andy stopped me. I looked at them confused. "Sonny let Jack take it... Brook misses him so much and now that Jack has left they should spend those last moments together" Andy claimed. "but I just want to help...also is not the end of the world, Jack will still be hanging out with us"... "mmm yeah about that" Rye started. "what?" I was even more confused. "Blair told us that it is better if Jack stays always for a bit so that Brook can get over it"... "what?!" I was so mad. "this won't help at all. Brook won't ever get over it!"... "Sonny you have to understand-" I cut Andy off. "NO. You guys don't understand. It's easy for you...you have Rye in the next room every single day. He won't leave but if he does, you will be exactly like Brook... DEVASTATED. So don't tell me to understand cuz I asked Jack to come over the other day, only for Brook and after 3 days of crying, he was really again!" they looked at me. "don't expect me to agree with this cuz I won't and I won't even tell Jack or Brook this BULLSHIT!" then I left furious. I went to my room and I passed by Brook's room. I can't do that to him, not now so I just went to my room.

____________________________________

Note*
I'm starting this one-shot book for Roadtrip kinda like the Why Don't We one. I hope you like it and part 2 coming soon.🎇