Chapter 1

"Are you almost ready in the bathroom?" Sara asks as she bangs on the door.

"Yes, one more minute!!" When I finally get out of the bathroom, Sara and Robin start whistling.
"Damn  Girl! Looking hot!"

"Thank you." I'm wearing a red satin slip dress with golden heels. I curled my hair slightly and half lit up in a braid.

 I curled my hair slightly and half lit up in a braid

"All the boys are going to look at you. You'll have a lot of choice."

"Choice between what?"

"The guys you can get into bed with! It's time, because it's been months since someone you have been with again.

"SARA!!"

"Sorry, but it's ..."
"Yes, I know it's been months."
"You just have to hook someone up tonight. No strings  attached"calls Sara from the bathroom.
"You mean a one-night stand? I'm sorry, but I'm not in that. You may, but I don't."
"Why not? You really won't regret it. Just having fun without a relationship." Robin says while she is still working on her make-up  quickly.
"That's why. Maybe he's got diseases, he's going to stalk me afterwards, he's going to hurt me or worse, he might want to start a relationship."
"Kind, boys fucking unknown girls from a club definitely and don't want a fixed relationship, believe me. And he's not going to hurt you. You always come up with the worst thing that can happen."

"Claire, it's just time you move on. Henry isn't worth it. He hurt you too much. He's had his pleasures and now you can go look after your happiness," Sara says, as they both wink at me.

It's been four months since Henry broke up with me. I haven't been in a relationship since. Henry and I were in a three-year relationship, and suddenly the all-powerful Henry Hill had had enough. A few days later, I found out he's been cheating for three months, and he's even in a relationship with that girl now. For weeks, I was depressed. I couldn't even go to school. But now I'm completely over it. I guess? Maybe such a one-night stand would do well. Sara and Robin might be right. Henry's not worth it, that dirty bastard. Tonight it's going to happen. I'm going to have my first one-night stand and enjoy it so hard, after a few glasses of alcohol of course.

So tonight we're going to La Fidélité, a nightclub, in Paris. We're on holiday for two weeks in Paris with our threes. It's the last night, because we're leaving tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.  We've decided we'll give everything tonight.

"Ok, here we go!!" shouts Sara. We're going into the club and I'm going straight to the bar. Dancing isn't really for  me. I'm always drinking at the bar.

"Come on  !! We really need to go  dancing,throw those hips loose. We said we'd give everything.  Sodid Claire." Robin's been pulling my arm for a while now, but I really don't want to be on the dance floor. "Later, first I  want to  have a drink." I say hopefull, I want her to leave me alone for a while.  "First see than believe?" Luckily, she's going back to the dance floor. It's already my fifth glass of alcohol. I don't even know what I drink, I keep asking for the same thing, but I don't remember what I asked at first. It could be  mojito,vodka,  redbull  or margarita. The world is starting to spin and I like it, forget everything for a while.

'I'm goingto take itanyway and i'm going to venture on the dance floor' I think, after my sixth glass. From the moment I get off the stool, I'm going to sink through my knees. Two strong arms immediately catch me, and I look up and I am immediately lost in his green eyes.

 Two strong arms immediately catch me, and I look up and I am immediately lost in his green eyes

There are comming much more chapters soon!