Epilogue {Part 1}

Six months later.

Claire

We're 6 months away today and it was 6 perfect months. Sara's been growing a lot lately, she's still on the small side. A little hope of perfection. Merlin is so proud of his little sister. At the end of the day, he often sits and talks to her about what he went through that day and what he hopes for her. I'm so proud of my little man, he's doing so well and he's so sweet to her.

We sat down the night last week together. Merlin was running around, and Sara was sleeping in her stroller. Harry and I walked hand-in-hand towards Merlin, who was quietly feeding the ducks. He was busy until he saw a duck walking to the stroller. He looked at the duck angrily and ran towards it, chased the duck away and then checked to see if his little sister was still asleep. He petted over her little want while he told her that he would always protect her. I cried, crying from the love I feel towards my little family. I was so proud of Merlin. Harry gave Merlin a kiss while telling him how proud he was of him.

I walk into the room where all the makeup is so Amanda could do my makeup. We hired her for today because, of course, I want to look good for my own wedding. Yes, that's right Harry and I'm finally getting married today. I'm going to marry the love of my life, my soulmate. I can't wait. I walk into the room, where on the other side of the room my wedding dress still hangs neatly in the bag. I greet Amanda and sit in the chair. She already knew how I wanted it because we tried how I wanted it a week ago. My makeup becomes natural, yet graceful. I can't believe I'm getting married. "Claire, I know you're happy with it, but you can stop laughing. I'm trying to do your makeup,' laughs Amanda. I'm starting to blush. Sorry,' I mutter. I look at myself through the mirrors. There are curlers in my hair, so I'm going to get beautiful natural curls. I can't see my makeup very well because Amanda's head is in front of it. ''Can you close your eyes?'" asks Amanda as she picks up the eyeshadow palette.

When I'm done for half an hour, I step out of the chair and walk to the little room where I'm going to dress. It's a beautiful light pink mermaid dress. When I saw him, I was in love with it right away. Harry was very nervous and almost didn't let me go this morning when I had to get ready. All I could do was convince him to untie myself with the promise that tonight will be special. And I mean not just what you think, but something else. I have a present, and I don't mean a present in wrapping paper.

I finally got my dress on, and I'm very happy with it. This is my dream dress. I have my hair in loose curls and my makeup looks good. I'm pretty proud of it. I'm so nervous that something's going to go wrong, I know both of our answers are going to be yes, but I'm afraid I'm going to stumble or we will lose the rings. By the way, do I know if he's going to be yes? Maybe he'll say no, and I'll be broken in front of everyone. My heart's going to be broken. Okay, stay calm. In out. It's bad for the baby all that stress. Think of baby Claire. I put my hand on my stomach and make laps over the soft fabric of the dress with my thumb.

"Claire, it's time," robin says. My friend Sara is standing next to her. My best friends walk into the room and give me a big hug, while they're not trying to get to my face because that would ruin the makeup. My friend Sara has the same name as my daughter Sara. I thought it was such a beautiful name, and I always had it in my mind even before I met Sara. Back in the day when I was playing with dolls, I used to call the baby Sara, no matter how many dolls I played it were just all Sara's. Sara's done so much for me, robin, of course. But Sara and I were best friends before we met Robin. I have best friends, and I love both equally.

"Okay" I say nervously. I walked out of the room with both on my hand. And walk down the stairs. I'm not afraid of our yes word, and I believe in Harry with all my heart. It's that I'm together from now on and that's great, I'm just afraid I'm ruining it. And I'm curious, very curious what will happen in the future.