Chapter 32

Silas

I wake up to the sun shining through the crack of the curtains. I open my eyes and look at the clock. Urg, 7:00. It's going to be light again early. Fortunately, it's Saturday and we shouldn't go to work.

I look down and see Claire sleeping on my chest. She looks like an angel. I'm going with my fingers through her hair. She's beautiful. She's everything I've ever dreamed of, even a lot more than that, and that's why I always think I don't deserve her. I haven't forgiven myself for what I've done. She's forgiven me, but I still can't. I didn't trust her then. I even wanted to go back to Belgium than have her explain. I didn't give her a chance. How can she forgive something like that? I don't understand. After all these months, six months, it's still in my head. She doesn't know, but it eats me up, there are times when I really can't take it anymore. We've never had a fight since, which I'm pretty happy with, but it's still hard.

I hear noise from Merlin's room. Very carefully, I take Claire's head off my body and then go to Merlin. I see him standing up in his bed.

"Sijas," he says. He still has trouble pronouncing my name, but at least he already knows. I remember we were outside of the game. We played hide-and-seek. I had to look, and Merlin and Claire went to hide. When I finally found them, which took a long time, Merlin walked up to me and called my name. I can still hear him say, "SIJAS!". I looked at Claire and she looked at me. I had tears in my eyes, just like them. Best day of my life.

"Hello, you're already awake I see," I say as I go to him and get him out of his bed.

"Yes," he says proudly. I sit down in the seat that's in his room and put it on my lap. I'll take a book with me and start reading for him. Claire said to read as many English books as possible for Merlin and then I will. The book was "Love you forever". It's become one of our favorite books. It's so beautiful, but also because it's in "Friends." After reading a few times for Merlin, we think he's finally starting to understand what we're saying. When I've done reading, I see Merlin getting tired again. I'll put it back in bed gently.

When I turn around to return to our room, I see Claire leaning against the wall. She's wearing my T-shirt that just doesn't go over her. That's why you see her black lace panties. She looks so sexy and especially when she bites her lip, which she's doing now.

"What's going on?" she asks innocently. Like she doesn't know.

I'm not saying anything. I'm going to walk up to her and push her against the wall. She gasps at this movement. She obviously didn't expect it. I bring my forehead against hers and look deep into her eyes.

"Did I mention how great you are with Merlin?" And I'm not talking about how great you are with me, on every level,' she says. She says the last words as seductively as possible.

"Only a few more times, but you can say it again," I say.

"You're great with Merlin and with me. I can't think of anyone better to take care of Merlin and me. You're great. I love you,' she says.

When she says that, I feel so guilty. I don't deserve her. I know, I'm just neutered and sawing, but it's so hard.

"I love you too," I say back, and she kisses me.

I kiss her back and she licks my lower lip right away. I'll leave her tongue in my mouth. She brings her hands to my neck and into my hair. She pulls on it slightly and I moan slightly. I'll take my hands to her waist and pull her even closer to me, if it's still possible. My hands go down and eventually I lift her up. She starts sanding at me harder and harder, causing us to both moan and gasp.

I don't break the kiss while I go to our room, the kiss is so passionate and there's so much lust in it. I gently put her on the bed, and I lie on her while I rest on my elbow's. She breaks the kiss to gasp. I'll take the chance to kiss her neck. I'm going straight to her sensitive place. When I start sucking on it, she moans and pulls harder at my hair. I'm starting to smile, it's nice to have this effect on her.