Chapter 14

CLAIRE

Today is our farewell party, because we're going on a plane to Brooklyn tomorrow. Our family and friends have already organized everything. We just had to get ready. They were going to take care of everything, I've got my red satin dress on from the evening in Paris. I can finally get back in my regular clothes. The last few days I've been working a lot. It feels good to move around. I can't go to extremes yet, but I'll be fine. Silas is wearing a blue shirt with black pants on. He looks so good again. Just like always.

"Woow, you look beautiful," he says when he sees me. His mouth opens slightly, but it closes again soon. His eyes are very much on me.

"Thank you, you don't look bad either." I'm going to go to see him and give him a kiss. Just when I want to pull away, he pushes me closer to him with his hand on my back. He brings our lips back together. We're going to be kissing for a few minutes. He lets his hands slide over my cheeks, shoulders, arms, butt and thighs. His hands eventually go under my rug.

"Jump." I jump and he's holding me tight. There's barely room between us. Immediately I put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Our kiss is getting wilder and rougher. Our breathing is also faster. He goes to bed and sits down on the wired with me on his lap. I look at the clock quickly and I see we have a few minutes. Would that work? After such a kiss, I'm all excited. Silas and I still haven't done it. I hadn't fully recovered downstairs, but now I am, I'm ready.

"We have a few minutes," I say. Mom watches Merlin, by the way, you'll think I'm a bad mother. Silas breaks the kiss and rests his head against mine.

"I don't want our first time to be a quickie. I want us to enjoy every minute, seconds. I want to be able to enjoy the feeling when I go into you, when I hear you scream my name, you under my hands, feel under me. It has to be perfect because you're perfect. You deserve the best, Claire. The best. I'm not just talking about sex. On every level," he says, looking very deep into my eyes. It looks like he's looking inside me and not just looking at me. He looks at my soul.

I'm starting to blush after his words. I love him so much. "That's not true, that I deserve the best because I'm supposedly perfect. If i could, but I'm best, because I already have you," I say with a kiss on his lips. He kisses me back, goes to my jawbone and then to my neck. In a certain place I get goosebumps and that's where he starts to suck. After that, he gives a kiss, which feels so good and we're just talking about a simple suction kiss. Fuck, everybody's going to see that.

"Silas! Everyone's going to think we've had sex after all." "At least they'll see you're mine." He's giving me a kiss on my nose soon.

"Are you ready? We have to leave now!", shouts mom from below. She has a black, form-fitting dress that goes over her knees and underneath black stilettos. She looks beautiful, as always.

When we get to the party, we'll see that a lot of people have come. I never thought everyone would come. There are snacks and drinks. People can also go dancing, but that's for later in the evening. Now all of them play songs that I once loved. Of course there are many songs from Bastille and Selah Sue, but there is one that stands out, No Control from One Direction. That was before Paris. I once heard that when I was in a store and I started dancing to it immediately. That's been my favorite song from One Direction ever since. Now it gives me goosebumps. I'm even starting to get a little nervous about it.

Robin and Sara walk straight to me when the song starts to come to an end. On the one hand, it makes me nervous, but on the other hand it's perfect. Quickly I hum the last bit until Sara and Robin can hear me.

Waking up

Beside you I'm a loaded gun

I can't contain this anymore