Chapter 53

Niall

I've been awake for 15 minutes now. The alarm hasn't gone off yet, but I woke up earlier. Don't ask me why. I just turned off my alarm so Claire wouldn't wake up from the alarm. I look at her and feel a smile coming up right away. Yesterday was great. The questions were a success, which made me get to know her better. And then here on the beach it was simple but perfect. At first, we sat snugly next to each other with a blanket over us. She had her head on my shoulder. It felt so good. Then came the part she only had my shirt on. She looked so sexy. I wish she had that on every morning, of course in front of me. In the water it was great too, especially when I kissed her in the neck. I wanted to kiss her on her lips, believe me, but I don't kiss on a first date. Maybe on their cheek or somewhere else but not on the mouth. A kiss on the mouth is more intimate.

Now she's lying here in my arms, with her head on my chest, her one hand next to it and her leg over mine. Because she's not wearing pants, I feel her bare leg on mine and it feels great. While sleeping, she crawled higher. Her head is under my chin now. She feels so good in my arms. I want to wake up every day. I'll ask her back on the date as soon as possible. That's how I kiss her.

I look at the clock on my cell phone and see it's time to leave. I don't want people to see us here and think we've put a lot of things out here. I certainly don't want pictures on the internet to come of Claire in her knickers, which is hugely sexy, damn. It's boxer shorts but in the side.

"Claire," I say softly. I rub her hair over her face to wake her up so gently. She doesn't seem to wake up any time soon and say her name a few more times. After a while she moans and even brings her head into my neck cavity. "We have to get out of here before everyone sees us," I say in her ear. She puts her hand on my mouth. "Shhht, just a little while," she says in a hoarse and muted voice, as she lies on my neck. Her hand stays on my mouth. I'm giving up a kiss on her, and she giggles. I kiss it a few more times until she comes out of my neck. She's still holding her eyes out. She'll take her hand of her mouth. "Stop, I want to sleep," she says, giggling. I rub her cheek and bring her head closer to me. Her eyes remain closed, but she has a smile on her face. I'll kiss her nose. "We really have to go now," I say. She opens her eyes. "Ok, then," she says. Instead of standing up and getting her back dressed, she goes back into previous position. "Claire," I'm sorry. She giggles and gets even better at me. Suddenly I feel them pressing a kiss on my neck. I can feel it tingling there. They'll stand up. "Come on, Niall, we have to get ready," she says winkingly.

After we get fully dressed up again and put everything in the car, we drive home. "Niall, stop and get there," she says, pointing to the McDonald. I drive hesitantly to the McDrive. "Why do you want to go there now?" I ask frowning. "Because the loser has to treat me another McFlurry," she says, grinning. I'm starting to laugh, because now I remember it. "You mean it?" Now McFlurry?' I ask. She nods with a smile. "We can have breakfast right away," she says. I order a whole breakfast for two and Mcflurry with KitKat for Claire.

Claire

During the ride, I make sure That Niall can eat by feeding him, just like I feed Merlin. We'll finally arrive at my building. Now we're at my door. I really enjoyed it, Niall. That was probably the best date ever,' I say. "With me, too. I hope there will be a second date,' he says. I nod right away.  "Sure," I say. He smiles and looks at me. He looks deep into my eyes. Is this the moment he's finally going to kiss me? On our date, he hasn't kissed me on my lips. yes, he'll kiss my nose, cheek, neck and other things. But my lips? Oh no, that's a step too far.

He steps a little closer to me and automatically I also move closer to him. He puts his one hand on my cheek and the other around my waist. This is it. Finally, Niall will kiss me. He's bending over to me. I close my eyes. My heart is beating faster and faster and my breathing is accelerating as well. I can feel his breath all over my face and then more concentrated over my lips. I know he's close enough now to kiss me. And then he kisses me... next to my lips.