Chapter 71

Claire

I start my car and drive off the terrain, I open the drills and drive through it.

When I arrive at the pharmacy, I put on my hoodie and sunglasses. I get out of the car and walk across the parking lot and walk in.  As soon as I get inside, I see that fortunately there are few people. I wouldn't want Harry to know through social media that I'm buying a pregnancy test. The fewer people who are less likely to leak out.

I walk to the racks where the pregnancies are testing, and I notice that there are many different ones. I still choose the Clearblue tests as they say it and do not indicate, that takes again difficulty to look for a possible dash.  I'll grab two just in case and walk to the cash register. I'll pay and walk out of the store. I can't go home right now because I'm only 15 minutes away. I'll go to the McDonalds first, because I'm hungry again.  I get in the car again and drive away.

I'll arrive at the McDonalds and drive straight to the Mc-drive. I order a big chicken pounder and a chocolate milkshake. As soon as I get the food, I get a message from Harry, he asks how it's going and if I don't suffer from anything anymore.

"Hey darling, how are you?" Hope you're okay. Have you surrendered?"

'Hey babe, I'm almost done. I didn't give up anymore. Think I'll be home in about 20 minutes.'

"Okay, fine! Miss you already! See you soon. LY'

"See you soon. Love you always more.'

I eat my food op and drive home. I open the gates and park my car. Soon I stop the pregnancy testing in my little bag, which just goes and get out of the car.

As soon as I get inside, Harry walks up to me. He gives me a kiss on my lips and pulls me into the living room where there is already a cup of tea. He doesn't realize it, but that's pretty handy if I have to pee like that. He puts me on the couch, and he sits down next to me. He gives me the cup of tea and looks at me hopefully.

"And how was it, are you okay? Do they know what you have?"

"It went well, and they think it was just a flu." I say while I keep looking at my tea when he looks at me, he realises I'm lying.

"Okay, that's fine. Why don't you go and rest? Merlin is playing in his room.

"Okay. I'm going to go upstairs and watch YouTube or a series or something'.'

""Okay is good. I'll call you when we eat."  He says. He grabs my head between his hands and strokes with his thumbs over my cheeks before he gives me a kiss. I'm putting my arms around his neck. We're going to sit here for a while, and I'm going to back off. I look at him and try to remember what he just said.

"Fine, I'll go upstairs now."

''See you like this''

I walk out of the room, and I quickly grab my purse before I walk upstairs.