Chapter 52

Claire

When I open the door, I see Niall standing there. He's wearing a gray shirt with dark jeans. He also has glasses on, which is very good for him, by the way. He looks very handsome. "Hi," I finally say, and see him looking at me with a broad smile on his face. "Hi. You look beautiful onion,' he says. "You too," I say.

"Are we going?" "Jep, come on

"Are we going?" "Jep, come on. It's a long drive to the location,' he says. "Where are we going?" I ask. "We're going to Long Island," he says. "That's a long way," I say with a laugh. 'I would have thought otherwise that we could ask each other questions. I'm a game of questions in there, so we get to know each other even better,' he says. We get in his car and I see he's got a lot of things.

"What do you have with you?" I ask, laughing as he starts the car and leaves. "Blankets, towels, pillows and extra sweaters for the water," he says. "Oh, I don't have anything to swim with," I say, slightly panicky. "You're wearing a pair of underpants and a bra, right?" he asks. I shake my head blushing. His eyes open wide. "I'm not wearing a bra," I say quietly. I see him swallowing and his eyes go very quickly to my breasts and back to my eyes so I have to blush even more. "Well, you can still put on my shirt," he says after a while. "Um, where's the pot?" I quickly ask so we can talk about something else. "There," he says, laughing, pointing the glove box. I open it and do see a jar of all the little notes in it.

I'll open it and take out a piece of paper. "All right, if you never had to sleep again, what would you do instead?" He pauses for a moment and says, "If I were the only one, I'd go out and just enjoy walking outside without fear of people going to overwhelm me or take pictures. I miss that, just walking down the streets, at ease without stress. I love my fans so much, but sometimes I just want a rest.'

I nod and get it somewhere. When the news of Merlin had only just come out, I was also afraid to go outside with Merlin. It's a good thing i can now just walk in public places. "You?" he asks. 'I'd probably go to a park, lawn or just somewhere quiet and at my leisure read a book or listen to music, because since I've had Merlin, my life has become quite busy and I don't often have the time to let go of everything and just relax. I really like merlin, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I want time for myself,' I say.

"Ok, next. What little things do you make day?' I ask. 'A good cup of coffee to start with and of course be surrounded by people I like to see. Oh, and if people wish you a good day spontaneously and sincerely. Some people say it, but you can tell by their smiles that they don't mean it at all. Children playing are always great. For example, when I play with Theo and he laughs with pleasure, my heart melts when I hear that sound. You probably know that,' he says, looking at me before he focuses on the track again. "Yes, indeed, nothing more beautiful than hearing your child laugh and especially when you're the cause of his laughter, even if he laughs at you," I say, laughing, and he laughs along. 'A good hug always does him. You?"" he adds. "Merlin. If he just hugs me tight or gives me a kiss or says "mommy" or says he likes me, then my day can't break. I remember the first time he wrapped his fingers around my index finger. I was just crying because his fingers were around my index finger,' I say with a laugh.