Chapter 38

Claire

Don't ask me. Don't ask me why I did that. I didn't mean to flirt with him, but when I caught him staring at me, well actually caught him staring at me, I couldn't help but say anything about it. He just did it while I was staring at him. You have to admit it; Naked upper body of Niall, damn that looks good. I hope he puts on a T-shirt later, otherwise I'll be distracted for the rest of the evening.

I'm going to move on to the living room, I think it's the living room. Everybody's already sitting there, and by everybody, I mean Liam, Louis and Freddie. Niall is now entering the living room, too. In the meantime, he's doing a pull, thankfully.

"Sit down," he says, pointing to the bank.

He's going to sit next to me. Meanwhile, Louis has turned on the TV and started the film. It's "Finding Dory." I haven't seen him yet, so I'm happy with the choice.

"Do you want something?" asks Niall, bringing the popcorn to me. I smile at him in response and grab my hand in the bin.

"Whoa, Claire, you're officially Niall's favorite," Liam says with a laugh, to which Niall then throws a pillow at him and mutters something, but I don't know what.

"Why?" I ask. "Because he shares his food with you. Normally, he never shares his food with others,' says Louis. 'Freddie wanted to take a grape from Niall and he wasn't allowed,' he adds, to which I start laughing.

"Ooh, thank you, Niall," I say, and poke in his cheek. I see he's starting to blush slightly. Hihi, I made Niall blush. He's so cute. I missed him.

Let's look further. Suddenly there's a sad scene where you see little Dory searching for her parents. I can feel a tear rolling down my cheeks. I thought this was a children's movie. What kind of children's film makes an adult cry? Same thing about "The Lion King." In a children's movie, you have to laugh and be happy, don't cry. I feel Niall coming closer and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"It's going to be okay," he says, whispering, so no one can hear us.

"Thank you," I say, and I'm getting closer to him. It feels good. It smells pretty sweet, pretty sweet. I look at his chest and see popcorn on his pull everywhere. I'm starting to.

"What's so funny?" he asks, whispering.

"Your pull, it's covered in popcorn," I say. He looks at his pull and starts to snigger. I crawl close to him again and his grip on me becomes firmer. I feel safe with him. I really missed him. Wait, I've already said that, haven't I?

Niall

I look downstairs and see her sitting against me. My arm around her shoulder and hers around my waist, just like I always wanted. If you didn't know us, you'd think we were a couple. I wish it was, but no, she's with someone who doesn't treat her the way he should, he doesn't treat my princess the way she deserves.

Claire, give me a chance to show you how to treat you. I can show you. I can prove to you that Silas isn't the right one for you, but I am. I'm your prince and you're my princess. See that. Realize that. Or am I that stupid? Is Silas her prince and not me? Isn't she part of Silas? And not with me. the thoughts make me sad.

"Niall?" All ok?' I suddenly hear her ask. Her hand goes to my cheek and she wipes away a tear. I didn't even realize I was crying. I'm looking at Claire. This would be the perfect time to kiss her, to show her how much she means to me, to show her how much I love her. Indeed, I love her. I love Claire. She, too, keeps staring at me.

'Kissing!' suddenly shouts someone, causing us to stop staring and immediately we sit right between each other. I immediately feel the hair warm skin disappear and get cold right away. My body misses her touch.