Chapter 79

7 months later

Claire

We're already seven months later. I'm 8.5 months pregnant now, so about 35 weeks. Harry's in the studio to finish the last song so he can be home for the next 3 months. I had to push him out the door today, he doesn't like that something can happen to me when he's not here. Fortunately, we will not be affected in the near future, we will stay at home for the foreseeable future, together. Merlin is super excited to have a sister. He seriously wanted a doll and some stuff so he could learn how to be a good brother, it's very cute to see. I always think of him as a good brother, one of those who protects you and can tell you anything. I like it so much that they have each other. Since Sometimes I realised that Merlin was alone sometimes, and he had a hard time that his father was often gone. He did have Freddie, but he doesn't see him that often, and he was often alone. Now with this girl they can play together, even though she can't really play with her in the beginning. Still, Merlin can do something with her and he's not alone.

Harry is very protective of me. He doesn't want to miss anything from all this. Harry has seriously put buttons on where I can press if anything. Then Harry gets a notification on his phone and he comes straight home. Luckily, I didn't have to use it, and I'm probably never going to do that because he's going to come home like that, and he'll stay here for a long time. Harry also wants to keep them when she is born just to be sure if anything ever happens. I think this is because me and Merlin were kidnapped last year, and Harry takes that very guilty. It sounds really weird, but it didn't really hurt me. I don't remember much of it either. All I remember is that we were told we were free and drove to her hospital. I barely remember the way to the hospital; I only remember holding Merlin. And that when we went into the hospital room, we saw Harry and ran to him. Merlin doesn't have any trauma either, he's just a little more careful and a little shyer. I'm so glad he can't remember anything about it and therefore has no infect on the rest of his life.

The press doesn't know I'm pregnant yet and I am even about to give birth. Harry wanted to be there for me all the time if we made it known because of the media and paparazzi that would be around our lives and around the house. That's why we decided to announce it when he gets home. We don't tell them how long I'm pregnant, so people don't wait for our house for me to give birth. They do know I'm over 15 weeks pregnant since we're going to tell them it's a girl. The more we say, the less speculation is made.

Merlin sits upstairs playing with his cars when I hear the door go.

"I'm home," Harry yells. I hear some ringing from his keys that he throws in the glass bowl. So, he doesn't lost his keys. He's lost his keys a few times in the last few months and since then there's been a tray where he's got to throw them right away. He walks through the door of the hall and walks up to me. I try to get up from the couch, but he presses me back on the couch and gives me a kiss. He sits down next to me while he's still kissing me, I feel him smile and putting his hand on my stomach. Now I have to laugh, too. He retreats and gives me a quick kiss on my nose.

"How are you?" he asks as he sits right up against me with his legs on the couch.

''Well, Merlin is playing with his cars upstairs. He had just given his baby a bottle and put it to bed, it looked very cute'.'

''He's going to be the best brother ever. I think it's so sweet that he's really trying to train himself.'

"Yes, it's so sweet."

"And how's my little girl?"

''Well, she's a little tired of all the moving yesterday. I only feel like her a few times today."'

''Haha, yes indeed. Yesterday your Nelly didn't stop moving and I wasn't even there all the time.'

''I'm really happy that you stay home all the time now, I also notice that Merlin really likes it'.'