Chapter 75

Claire

We walk into the hospital and walk to the counter, in the obstetrics section. Harry leads me to the counter with his arm on my lower back and reports us.

"'Hello, we had an appointment for an ultrasound in the name Styles.'' The woman behind the counter nods and types in on the computer. She nods to the computer and then looks up and at us.

"Hello Sir and Mrs. Styles, you can take a seat in the waiting room, the obstetrician will be like this." We nod and thank the woman. She smiles at us and then proceeds with the computer.

We walk to the waiting room and sit down. Harry picks up a magazine about pregnancy and starts reading it in a concentrated way. I chuckle and put my head on his shoulder and read along. It's about pregnancy and it's explained by week, in addition, there's a picture of what the baby looks like in that week. When we arrive at the 22 weeks, a woman walks into the waiting room with a classic doctor's uniform. A long white coat, with a notebook and pens in her breast pocket. She smiles at us, and we walk up to her. We both shake her hands and introduce ourselves. She asks if we want to follow her and she walks into a hallway and opens one of the last doors, and lets us in. She's going to sit at the desk and take a seat in front of the station.

''Before we start the ultrasound, we're going to have a conversation first. Especially how you want to handle this because you are both very well known. You can give you insights on how you want to do this, and I may be able to help you with tips or extra things,' she smiles sweetly at us. This is nice because when I was pregnant with Merlin it was a big thing for the world and only a few people cared. Now that I'm a little familiar, we're going to have to take it differently.

Harry starts talking. ''I would prefer to keep it private personally, only between our family and friends. So, Claire can keep a little out of the spotlight as long as possible, in so far as it can because as you said, she's getting more and more recognized. I mainly want this pregnancy to be as nice as possible for her, she has to feel nice all the way, I can adapt to her wishes, as long as it makes her happy'.' 'He smiles at me and gives me a pinch in my hand and I smile back. I love him so much and what a baby is it.

""What do you think of This Mrs. Styles?"

''I agree with Harry I want to keep it between us with family and friends as much as possible in the beginning. And later when all goes well with our family and the baby will finally tell the fans. However, provided that everything has to go well with the baby and that we can both be home a lot. Because personally, I prefer to say it for about 35 weeks. And if we've made it public, there's going to be a lot of media in front of our house, so I'd rather not be alone, especially around that time when I'm ready.'

"I totally agree with that," Harry says as he looks at me and then the obstetrics.

''That is indeed very well-conceived, and that is also the safest scenario for the baby in relation to stress''.  She nods to both of us. "I assume that when you are 25 weeks pregnant you still want to go outside and don't want to stay indoors all the time." I nod. ''Then I have a tip for you, you are not yet visibly pregnant but at about 25 weeks you will become visibly pregnant and so you would have to wear looser clothes to hide it from the press'. She looks at both of us and then moves on. ''So, I suggest that you still wear a lot of tight clothes in the near future while you can, you will alternate with loose clothing. For example, in the coming weeks you will only wear a loose hoodie or t-shirt once. The following weeks 2 times or 3 times, until you have come to the end that you wear loose tops all week. This way it doesn't stand out very much for the press, and it just looks like a change of style. So, they will ask fewer questions why you suddenly wear loose clothing'.  She looks at us and I nod. ''That's a very smart solution, thank you very much for that, so we can keep it a secret for as long as possible'. I'll tell you. ''Yes, thank you very much, that's a really golden tip'," Harry says, kindly smiling at the woman. ''Please, I'm glad I've been able to help you, we'll start with the ultrasound now.' "Yes please"' I smile here I have been looking forward to this lately. Finally, we see our baby, for the very first time, and I can't wait. Harry apparently doesn't either because he pulls me out of the chair and pulls me to the couch where I have to lie down.