Chapter 73

Claire

Pregnant

The test was just positive, okay Claire to stay calm. Just to be sure, take a look at the other test before you get too excited. I take the test carefully and turn it over, positively. I'M PREGNANT! Before I start to get it through, I start crying. I put my hand on my stomach and move with my thumb a few laps around my navel. Harry and I are just having another baby. We're going to have another miracle. I'm so glad I'm just going to cry harder. I'm going to pick up the tests and take a good look at them. Both are indicated that I am between 2 and 3 weeks pregnant. Then it just worked out the first time. I'm going to take a toilet paper and dry my tears. I have to tell Harry. I'm going to tell Harry now. I'm going to take a look at myself in the mirror and see if you see any remnants I've been crying, or he'll know right away.

I'll turn the door off the lock and put the tests in my purse, so he doesn't see them right away. I open the door and walk up the stairs. I walk down the stairs as quietly as possible, otherwise he realises That I'm excited. I open the door to the living room and see Harry on the couch watching the TV. As soon as I walk through the door, he looks up and looks at me. He smiles sweetly at me and I walk up to him. I'm going to sit next to him on the couch.

''Hey''

''Hey''

"I have to tell you something," I might say a little too seriously.

''That doesn't sound very good''

''It's a good thing, hopefully''

"Claire," he says as he grabs my hands.

"I love you, you can tell me anything, as long as you don't leave," he says, giving me a kiss on my cheek. "Can you tell me anything."

"'Okay'"

He looks at me hopefully and I move on to my story.

"You know we tried to get pregnant two weeks ago."

"Yes, I know."

He looks at me to see if I'm going to go any further with my story.

"'Yes'"

He looks at me and I see him slowly putting the pieces together. The nausea, that I'm saying this now and the fact that it's possible.

''Are you pregnant''

"'Yes'"

''real?!''

"Yes, Harry I'm pregnant." He looks incredulously at me before he grabs me with both his hands and kisses me.

''This is unbelievable, I'm so happy Claire, so happy'.

"'Really?'"

''Yes of course, I have a great son, the most amazing fiancée and another miracle along the way. I'm the happiest man ever."

I lay and kiss him. One of his hands goes to my cheek and the other he puts on my stomach. I laugh and feel him laughing, too.

I'm going to pull out of the two tests and give it to Harry. He holds the tests well and looks at them carefully.

"I just can't believe it; I'm going to be a dad again."

''I can't believe it either, but it's the case''

"I'm so glad I found you, Claire, really. You're amazing you're gorgeous you're everything to me. I love you I love...'' Before he can finish his sentence, I've already pressed my lips on his.

SHE IS PREGNANT!!! What do you guys think about it?