Chapter 76

Claire

I smile at him and pull my shirt up and lie down. Harry sits down next to me and grabs my hand. He looks at me and smiles sweetly at me. She's going to sit on the other side of me behind some kind of computer, the ultrasound device. She puts it on and grabs a bottle that's next to her on the counter. She looks at me ''This is the gel, it can feel cold'" she says, I nod. She opens the bottle and the cold gel, she does something on my stomach and I keep my belly in from the cold. I hear Harry chuckling next to me I look his way; he has a big smile on his face. He smiles at me and brings my hand, which is still firmly in his lips and gives a kiss on it. "I love you," I say. He smiles at me ''I love you too, always'" he says softly to me as he gives a kiss on my cheek.

"Okay, let's find the little one," the doctor continues as she laughs at us. She grabs the ultrasound device and goes over my stomach. The screen is black, she moves the echo device a bit more and slowly we see a small body. I'm starting to laugh, that's our baby. We're seeing our baby for the first time; I couldn't be happier. I am engaged to the sweetest man whitch I already have a beautiful baby with and I am expecting another beautiful baby. This is what we're almost all looking forward to, starting a family. We dream of a man who loves us, unconditionally a child you love dearly and maybe ever have another baby, this was my dream. And my dream is finally real. I look at Harry and he sits with the biggest smile looking at the screen, at his child, at our child. I smile and look back at the screen, you can see it's a baby, but everything is not very clear yet. The body is still very small, and the head is very large again in proportion. The arms and legs are already attached, with even small hands and feet. The cloves and fingers were not yet very clear, but you can see a bit of the beginning shape. It's really just a baby but a little out of proportion, but still you look at it and get mom feelings right away. You want to protect the baby no matter what, and you're even starting to love it. I look at Harry and judging by his face, he thought exactly the same as me, I already love our baby.

"I'll let you hear the heart beat," the doctor says, nodding as I get out of my trans. She turns on some buttons and the whole room fills with bangs, the heart. It sounds weird, but it sounds like music to your ears, I get tears in my eyes. That banging is a certainty, it's alive and it's got it right. All the worries slip away from you while listening to the regular banging full of attention. I can feel Harry's thumb over my cheek tearing away.

The doctor pulls a wipe over my stomach to remove the gel from it. She throws the wipe in a trash can and I get up and do my shirt right again. Harry grabs my hand and pulls me towards him, and he kisses me quickly. I laugh in the kiss and I feel he does too. I pull out and plant a very quick kiss on his lips as I walk after the doctor who walks back to the desk. I'm going to sit on the other side of the desk at the same place I just sat. Harry sits next to me and grabs my hand.

"Well Mr. and Mrs. Styles, everything looked good"" I smile and nod at her. ''You can make another appointment in 3 weeks and then another six weeks', I nod and Harry too. ''In the echo in 6 weeks we can see the gender, so you can think about whether you want to know or not'' "We'll do that, thank you very much and until three weeks from now," Harry says, handing over the doctor. I'll thank the doctor, too, and I'll give the doctor a hand. She smiles at us and we walk out the door.