Chapter 67

Harry

I give her a short kiss, and I pull back while I smile at her. She laughs back and my heart makes a leap i love her so much. Before I start to doubt it, I'm going to say it. My heart keeps getting harder and harder and I get sweaty hands, she looks at me obliquely and smiles at me slightly. "I love you" I say. She looks at me in amazement and I start to get clammy hands. She doesn't have to say it back, as long as she says something, something, whatever. ''You don't have to say it back though, you've been through enough and I just want you to feel safe with me, so I wanted to say it to you. "I just say. "No, it's not. I just didn't know you felt that way. I mean I knew da...'' She starts saying, but I hush her by kissing her. I ask her for permission, and she gives it right away, our tongues work together right away. And I grab her right by her hips as I start moaning, as the perfect reward I get one back. "Mommy and Daddy kissing" Merlin says and we immediately retreat. We shoot into laughter and give Merlin a big hug. ''I love you to'' she says as she gives me a quick kiss on my cheek. "'You really mean wait a little bit'" I'm amazed, I thought she didn't love me but Silas or Niall. I was completely wrong, and I now remember that I've been standing with my mouth open for at least 1 minute while Merlin and Claire are laughing at me slightly. ""Dear Harry, I love you. I want to be with you forever. I want to wake up together and go to sleep together. I want more great kids with you and raise them together. I want to challenge each other, help each other,laugh with each other. I want to.... I love you Harry, more than all my boyfriends put together. Promise." She has a few tears on her cheeks, and god she is beautiful. "'Claire, I love you so much. So much that sometimes I think that when I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest when I see you. Now she's silencing me by pressing her lips on mine.

Niall

"We found Merlin and Claire." "What really, are you sure?" ''Yes, we know for sure, they're in the hospital now, Harry's already there'' I jump up from the couch and give Jack a hug. "Thank you very much, jack, we wouldn't have found them without you." ''It's my job, but I'm also very happy that we found them. We also found other women and a few children, and they are now in the hospital too'. "'Wow, is everyone okay'?'" Yes, they've all been checked, outside of the scratches and the wounds, everyone's going to get on with it.' ""Beautiful, I'm going to the hospital."

Once I arrive at the hospital, I walk straight in. I think I can expect a lot of fines in the next few days, but I don't care now. All I care about now are Merlin and Claire who are happily back home safely. I'm also going to tell Harry that he should go for her and that I'm not going to get in the way anymore. I know he made a lot of mistakes, and he certainly wasn't allowed to kiss Claire knowing we almost had something. But I started without even not even noting. They may not have had anything when I met Claire, but still, I kissed Harry's son's mother. And I think I'm always going to love Claire, no, I'm sure, but I think I'm going to be able to let her go. She and Harry belong together in everything, they're soulmates. And Of course, I have someone in mind, too, and I think she could be the goods. I met her at the police station, she's a policewoman and helped with merlin and Claire's case. I think I'm going to ask her on a date soon. And if I'm honest, I'm sweating when I think about it alone. I just want it to be perfect for her. "Can I help you with anything?" I look up and notice that I've already walked all the way to the counter without realising it. ""Yes Sorry I was thinking. ''I say when I notice that the woman is still looking at me. She has dark brown hair which is in a tight bun, she has an original doctor's suit attached to one hand. I think she's over 50. She has a friendly look and smiles at me as she starts talking. "It's okay though. Can I help you with anything?'' ''Yes I'm looking for the room of Merlin Styles and Claire Jones. They're in the main hall. Walking down this corridor and then to the right, she points to the grand corridor. I smile and thank her as I walk down the hall. The corridor is longer than expected but after a minute of a good run I come to the hall. On both sides of the room there are many beds along, I walk into the room and see somewhere if I see Merlin, Claire or Harry. When I get to the last beds I see Claire and Merlin sitting on a bed and I see Harry standing next to the bed. I'm walking over there. ""Claire, Merlin, thank God. You are safe." Claire's on a big hug. Then Merlin walks up to me and raises his arms for a hug. I'm going to lift him up and give him a hug. After 2 minutes, I put him back on the bed. ""How are you?" "We're in pain, but we're very happy to be back home and safe," she says, giving me a smile. I'm glad you're safe again." I'll give her another hug. ''Harry can I talk to you'" Harry looks at Claire for permission and she nods. "'Okay'" he chases me down the hallway. "'Niall what do you want to talk about'" he says, looking at Claire and Merlin, turning to me and giving me a little smile. "I wanted to talk to you about Claire" He nods and we both drop so we're on the ground. "I want to tell you that you have to go for Claire completely. You guys fit together so well, I can't even be mad that you have something instead of us. I'm not going to get in your way anymore, and yes I wanted to lose that. He looks at me in a surprised way and then gives me a very big hug. "Thank you Niall, I love this so much, thank you. I love you. ''Like done man, you just belong together and I love you too. "If you don't like it or have something to worry about, please come to me and don't prop it up. "No, you don't have to take me into account, because I know you meant that. I let her go, I'd always love hate, but as a friend. And I hope I'm not alone." '' you're not only going to be Niall you're great, i'm sure we'll get the right one on the path. Wait you have someone in mind?'' I start blushing and I look away ''says Harry as he looks at me enthusiastically. ""You remember that policewoman" Yes, oh Niall that's so much fun. You really fit together." ''thank you but I think we should go back now but, I'm going to ask her on a date. We get up and he gives me another big hug. Then he gives me a smile as he walks back into the hallway. I walk back to the counter, with a giant smile on my face. I'm going to ask her out now. 

Harry

I walk back into the room and walk straight towards Claire. "'Claire'" she turns around and I kiss her right away. Her arms go around my neck and I wrap my arms around her. "What have you talked about," she looks nervously at me. ''He said we belong together and that we should be together forever', she gets tears. "'really?'" ''really'' ''Harry do you want to be together too, always?'" ""Very much. I love you Claire' "I love you too." She smiles at me and kisses me, hard.

The end is near guys! Are you also happy that Claire and Harry are together? I am!

X. Hope