Chapter 43

Claire

What did I do? I shaved against him, made him give me a suction kiss and even felt him get tough. Why did I let it get this far? What if the others weren't there? Did we have sex now? And why am I getting excited by those thoughts? I was even disappointed when he suddenly let me go. That's not who I am. I'm not going to rub off against a guy in the middle of the dance floor. I'm disgusted with myself.

I couldn't look at him all the way. Every time I looked at him, the whole situation would be back in my head and it would go even further. I can already see for me how his lips slide over my neck, how it goes to my earlobe and how it's biting there. Just like he did right there.

Claire, stop thinking like that.

I went crazy when he said "Claire, fuck." Man, I got wet right away.

"Claire!" robin calls me awake from my mind. We've been home half an hour.

"Where are you with your thoughts?" she asks.

"I think we know," Sara says, grinning.

"Niall?" asks Robin, singing. "How you were dancing, so sensual, and then sanding," she says.

"Why didn't you go with him?" asks Sara.

"You should have done a sign and we would have done something so you could be with him now," Robin says.

"You know I don't," I say.

'Yes, because Merlin was born out of a beautiful relationship with Harry, especially from a wild one-night stand in Paris,' she says with a laugh.

"I was drunk at the time," I say.

"Ok, so you have sex with Harry every time you're drunk?" she asks with a laugh. They should know. I'm trying to stop a smile, but I can't really.

"What does that naughty smile mean?" Robin asks.

"Nothing," I say, laughing.

'You're holding something back; I can feel it. What did you do? Or rather what have you done?' asks Robin.

"We didn't do anything," I say.

"Come on, tell us. We've told our stories, while you're still,"" Sara says.

"All right, Harry and I were drunk a few weeks ago and then had sex," I say, whispering.

'OH MY GOD! You don't mean that?! And you're only now saying that?! What does this mean? Do you have anything now? It's the second time this has happened,' Sara shouts.

"Well, we're just friends," I say.

'Friends with benefits?' asks Robin with her eyebrows wobbly.

"No," I say, laughing, "Ordinary friends."

"Too bad," says Robin, to which we all laugh.

"Back to Niall," Sara says. "Do you feel for him now or was it just a little drunk?"

"Well, it's not like I don't feel anything for him at all, but it certainly wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been drinking," I say.

"So, you feel something for him?" asks Robin, to which I nod. 'However, I don't know what I'm feeling. It could be something friendly or more,' I say.

"When you think of him or when you're with him, how do you feel?" asks Sara.

I start smiling when I think of him. "Happy, happy," I say.

'However, I don't want to force anything. I want to slowly discover how I feel about him. I split up with Silas only a month ago. It's too early for me to get on with someone else,' I say.